Hotspex

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 majax79

majax79

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:24 AM

So I'm happy that they have a new system that pays amazon gift cards to people who have taken 5 surveys or more but has anyone received payment from them yet? I wonder if they're just going to get out of the survey business because they don't seem to be able to handle the less than 100k survey takers they have.

#2 mayorgreg

mayorgreg

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:01 AM

I requested $10 in Amazon from Hotspex about 2 weeks ago and haven't received anything yet. I don't remember how long it said the wait time was (they may only process once a month, etc.)

#3 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:15 PM

No pay-pal or check?

#4 jellyfish

jellyfish

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:07 AM

See my thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1157

#5 majax79

majax79

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:19 PM

Thanks, I must have missed that thread. So, even if someone complains about hotspex that won't create information for them at BBB?

#6 jellyfish

jellyfish

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:10 AM

Thanks, I must have missed that thread. So, even if someone complains about hotspex that won't create information for them at BBB?

From what I understand, if someone files a (recent - don't know how recent) complaint, it should create information about them at least temporarily. We shall see I guess, since I filed my complaint a couple of days ago.

#7 majax79

majax79

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:28 AM

From what I understand, if someone files a (recent - don't know how recent) complaint, it should create information about them at least temporarily. We shall see I guess, since I filed my complaint a couple of days ago.

I couldn't find it. I guess I'll just set up my own information. I was looking at http://WWW.HOTSPEX.BIZ and I don't know what to think of it. 94 Hotspex employees and a new vice president on August 10th.

#8 jellyfish

jellyfish

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:40 AM

I couldn't find it. I guess I'll just set up my own information. I was looking at http://WWW.HOTSPEX.BIZ and I don't know what to think of it. 94 Hotspex employees and a new vice president on August 10th.

It may take a little time to be put into their system, not sure.

I can tell you that Hotspex has seriously gone downhill the last couple of years. They used to be a pretty good company. I can't wait to wash my hands of them!

#9 majax79

majax79

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:39 AM

Same here. As soon as I get payment I'm closing my account. Hopefully that will be easier than requesting payment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users