Daily Survey Panel starting to not credit as adverstised

TSP1973

I have been with Daily Survey Panel for a while now and haven't had any problems until recently. On there website there are several surveys you can do. The past few days I been doing there

Survey Name: SI SURVEYS DAILY ROUTER 2 Survey Value: 100 points if you complete and qualify. How long to credit? Allow a few hours for credit Survey Frequency You may 1 SI SURVEY DAILY 2 ROUTER surveys a day (if you qualify).

I copied and pasted this off there website. Notice the " How long to credit? Allow a few hours for credit". I did a survey with them on 9/16, completed it at 6:57pm. On sunday I sent an email about it, here is the email I sent them:

Flag this message

did not get credit for a survey

Sunday, September 19, 2010 1:11 PM

"shea"

View contact details

To:

"[email protected]"

On 9/16/10 at 6:57pm I fully and successfully completed a survey on attorneys. I was told that it would credit in a couple hours for 100 points. It is now the 19th and I still have not receive credit.

Here is the information on survey

Your Survey Details

Survey project code: ORD-05962-KQLH

Average length: 5 minutes

SI SURVEYS Daily Router 2 100 points a few hours to credit. 9/16 at 6:57pm on attorneys

I ask that it be credited immediately.

Thank You

There response was rather quick and VERY LENGTHY in explanation of why I was not credited, here is there response:

Flag this message

re: did not get credit for a survey

Sunday, September 19, 2010 10:23 PM

This sender is DomainKeys verified

"[email protected]"

Add sender to Contacts

To:

"shea "

This one is uploaded once a week. It should be uploaded on Monday.

Wow that explains a lot, it explains why they advertise in a couple of hours,then wait till Monday to credit me, NOT! It is monday and still no credit! Know on Sunday 9/19 I did another survey though the same on, SI SURVEYS DAILY ROUTER 2. Which according to there advertisement " How long to credit? Allow a few hours for credit"! It is Monday and still NO credit for the one I did on Sunday!

So I sent a reply to the one they sent me saying "This one is uploaded once a week. It should be uploaded on Monday."! I also included this new survey that I haven't got credit on it yet either! He is what I sent them:

Flag this message

re: did not get credit for a survey

Monday, September 20, 2010 1:58 PM

"shea"

View contact details

To:

[email protected]

This survey was done under the SI SURVEYS Daily Router 2, which CLEARLY states on your website "How long to credit? Allow a few hours for credit"! It says NOTHING about it being as your guys replied saying "This one is uploaded once a week. It should be uploaded on Monday"!

I also did this survey yesterday, here is the information for it:

Your Survey Details

Survey project code: ORD-09580-BSHT

Average length: 5 minutes

SI SURVEYS Daily Router 2

Survey Name: SI SURVEYS DAILY ROUTER 2

Survey Value: 100 points if you complete and qualify.

How long to credit? Allow a few hours for credit

completed on 9/19 at 2:55pm on cleaning products and shopping at Merijers.

This has also not been credited in a couple of hours, liked advertised under your website? So that 200 ponits that you have failed to credit as Advertised on your website. I ask that both these be credited immediately to my account! I hate going to the BBB and ripoffreport.com, but if forced to I will!

As your company has asked me to be honest in my surveys that I complete with you, I expect the same, honesty in payment!

Thank You

I wonder what there response will be to that! I also took screen shots of there website were it advertisement's the part of being credited in a couple of hours, to give to the BBB if have to! :twisted: I will keep you posted!