Surveys.com GFK now offering points with no reward info?

Leefall

:evil: Surveys.com now offering points previously Paypal for each survey. It has been since November and nowhere on their site do they inform what points are worth and what the prizes are. I emailed them beginning of January and received reply info would be avail in 2 weeks. Still no info. They are constantly emailing me surveys for points. I will not do any surveys until reward info is available. :evil:

Yes I posted about this a couple of times. Today I received this email

Thank you for being a valued member of Surveys.com.

The new Surveys.com Points Program is here! Thank you for your patience during this transition.

During the last few months you have been receiving invitations for surveys eligible for various levels of points. During this time, your points have been accruing and have been credited to your account. Your 25 Welcome points are there as well!

To login and view the official rules and accept the Terms & Conditions, please go to: (your panal)

So I logs in and they have a fantastic selection of earphones!!! But no sign of Paypal or Amazon on the 59 pages. Going to let this company R.I.P.

Today received this email from Surveys.com GFK. I will wait & see what happens but, as of now not completing their surveys.

Thank you for contacting Surveys.com - Community Services.

Please note that our new points system will be rolling out over the course of the next couple of weeks. You will receive an email notification advising of where to go to view and redeem points along with instructions on how to do so.

Please note that all points offered are included in your survey invitation and we are keeping track of your points until you are able to access them.

Thank you for your patience during this transition.

Regards,

Surveys.com - Community Services

Are we talking about the same company here? last time I did anything from them it was for ipoints...not cash. And from their FAQs page

What is the Surveys.com Community?

GfK is pleased to welcome you to our online research community, Surveys.com. GfK provides you an opportunity to influence the products and services that manufacturers and government will be providing in the future.

In return for your participation we will reward you with incentives in the form of Ipoints, cash, prizes, and/or gifts.

How do I join?

It could not be simpler. All you have to do to join GfK's Surveys.com community is complete a short membership questionnaire to tell us about yourself and interests. Your answers to these questions will help us select surveys that will be relevant to you. Remember all the survey information that you provide to GfK's Surveys.com is private and protected by law. To register simply go to our registration page - http://www.Surveys.com/signup.aspx and fill out our registration form.

What is the ipoints reward scheme?

GfK has joined with ipoints to provide you with a great reward scheme. Ipoints is the UK's largest internet-based rewards programme with over 60 different retailers covering more than 200,000 goods and services for you to choose from. If you chose to register for ipoints we will automatically credit your account every time you take a survey from GfK. You will quickly be exchanging them for a fantastic range of goods including great travel offers, books, computer equipment, food, and drink as well as a host of other great rewards. Check out the ipoints website http://www.ipoints.co.uk for the full range.

And even that link to ipoints is out of date it takes you to http://www.maximiles.co.uk/

:evil: Now able to access their rewards. No amazon or paypal. Nothing worth it for me. For example an AT&T trimline phone need 10,750 points. If each survey is about 225 points you will need to complete 48 surveys. You can buy this phone on Amazon for $10.50 incl shipping. A Cuisinart chef classic non-stick hard anodized 8" fry pan need 12,500 points about 55 surveys, can buy on Amazon list $40 for $20 incl shipping.

I will unsubscribe. :evil:

:evil: Now able to access their rewards. No amazon or paypal. Nothing worth it for me. For example an AT&T trimline phone need 10,750 points. If each survey is about 225 points you will need to complete 48 surveys. You can buy this phone on Amazon for $10.50 incl shipping. A Cuisinart chef classic non-stick hard anodized 8" fry pan need 12,500 points about 55 surveys, can buy on Amazon list $40 for $20 incl shipping.

I will unsubscribe. :evil:

I unsubscribed yesterday just as soon as I got this email. They never were much of a company but now they are pure $hit. They think they have figured out a better way to rob the survey takers who make their damn money. They can go straight to, yep you guessed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!