Mysurvey payment

majax79

PayPal isn't an option for me for some reason... Unless there's more than one mysurvey (very possible). This one is in cahoots with TNS - www.mysurvey.ca

I cash out for $5 Amazon gift certificates and here's my stats -

Date Requested - Amount - Site - Received

04/14/11 - $15 AGC - My Survey - 06/02/11

06/08/11 - $5 AGC - My Survey - (obviously still waiting)

Through screening out of pretty much every survey, I've managed to rack up $10 cashout. How long did it take MySurvey to pay you via PayPal?

This decline was widely predicted when they merged with Lightspeed. Have cashed out a couple of times but I will probably cancel my account as it isn't worth my time or effort.

Max....I requested my $10 cash out on 6-8 via PP and received it in my PP account on 6-17. I'm in the same boat, I didn't even get to the screen out, just d'qued from the start. Took me awhile to get to the $10, I now have a 100 pts and not sure if I want to take that long path again.

i only get surveys worth 5 points now. this is going to take awhile.

yes, and they send surveys for 5 points, thats 5 cents!! Are they crazy or what?

• 3 weeks later...

I am halfway to my last cashout with them. I have stuck with them through their lowering the pay and the increased DQ rate, but now they have increased the cashout level to 1150! What's next? Maybe they'll start offering sweeps entries for completing offers like surveyhead is doing. I'm done with them too!

exactly @ana9018 and when I ask "Carol" what the heck is going on she sends all these bogus answers....she said the new system is making it "fair" for everyone to get the same surveys..which is why it is a guessing game...You will get anywhere from 5-xxxx points...

It is such cr*p---but the really story here is that good ol carol is still getting paid the same by the companies seeking research--she is just paying us less...so no one should be doing those 5 point surveys...I know it is hard because money is tight but she is going to KEEP sending those surveys as long as people do them..We should be BANNING together and helping each other...scr*w these survey companies that KNOW people are hurting for money...put it this way--for the person that mentioned since the points will be so low it will take a long time---maybe by reaching out to others and getting referrals for some of your sites you could make that money in a DAY--hours in fact....WE have the control....ALSO, always try to make note of the company to the best of your ability..I called the marketing dept of a company after getting paid cents (YEP CENTS) on a supposed $3 interview..they were literally speechless--completely speechless that recipients of the survey were being paid less than $5 at the minimum...when I say they were shocked that is an understatement...so no wonder they were angered at the lack of useful data as they put it---they thought people were taking their time and caring about the topic...but for 5 cents at 25 minutes how can they expect people to care...

So please do your best not to do those surveys....and let's try and help one another. Hate to sound like a nag, but I am so sick and tired of all these changes and being treated like a piece of garbage...we all know that feeling of being nearly done with a survey and it times out or waiting for 50 years for those last 50 cents at surveyhead to take us to the cashout level......whenever they scr*w us over let's go back at them--go to the bbb, demand to know the company sponsoring it, tweet it, facebook it, etc...that is the only way i finally got help...i put entire email exchanges everywhere on the web....until the survey company asked me to please take them down............

sorry for the novel

I agree, they are treating us like a piece of garbage, we have the value of less than $1 for half an hour of our time. Maybe many people have already canceled their accounts and they need to pay less for surveys to clasify more people, I think they are trying to maintain their members; but the rewards amount is too little. It's an abuse.

tommydee....never apologize for a long post, sometimes that's what it takes to get the facts out and the point across. I'm with you on banning mysurvey. If we stick together it will work. We sent OTX packing didn't we? We are the people and we do have the power! For every person that cancels, there are 10 more if not more willing to take his place, so no, that isn't way they pay so shitty. They pay us shite because THEY CAN. You are also correct about the fact that the marketing company has no idea what the survey companies pay us, and when they do find out it ticks them off. I like your idea of contacting the marketing companies directly when we get screwed. Hit them where they hit us...below the belt. Yes, you're right times are tough on all of us, not enough money to go around etc.; well I may lose my house, lost my job in 2008 and still looking for employment, but I am willing to do what it takes to get these survey companies to practice fair and ethical business with all of us surveyers; after all, I still have my pride left if nothing else. (LOL) Nobody works for free, certainly not me, when I have a job (lol) I have to find humor when things go awry else I'll go insane. Trust me, if we all stick together, united as a whole, these survey companies will get the message. They know who the good surveyers are and who are the lazy, get a fast buck ones are. When they only get the latter, they'll start seeing things our way. Keep me posted, I'm willing to do whatever needs to be. We have no other recourse.

@zeekers....thanks so much for the reply...I hear you loud and clear on tough times and that is why we should absolutely be helping one another. I mean, I see all these scammers posting helpful articles and sites when all they are is a referral link where they get paid. We are all on this site ranting and raving, but why can't we help each other? No more going to sleazy referral sites..send one another referrals, be a referral, need a referral..etc...sure, we probably all belong to most of the same sites, but I am sure some will benefit.....but let's do it--I actualy have an idea that I will email you about but i do not think we are permitted to email here....

But we start with a banning mysurvey post or survey takers fighting back...something like that. I already have the ear of a columnist at the times and one at ad age...Think I might take email them right now...but from my experience going straight to the companies was the best thing I ever did..Sometimes it is hard to determine, but sometimes it is easy. The survey company BEGGED me to not call them again--see, the BBB does not worry them too much...they respond to the BBB and the BBB notates that the company addressed the issue---so they get some resolution...but when their BREAD and BUTTER is compromised...that is another story....plus, I will tell you something else...the company I mentioned now put me on their own list and their surveys and focus groups are almost never less than $25---the face to face are too far for me to travel, but they are usually $175--I am happy to share them with you---just not sure how to get you my email address..I do not want to be banned here because survey police is a great community....your response really cheered me up today...just one of those days and it was nice to get

I love this.....from mysurvey

You will earn a minimum of 5 mysurvey.com Reward Points and up to 150 mysurvey.com Reward Points.

This survey will take you about 25 minutes.

Can you imagine going on a job interview and being told "You will be paid anywhere from $10-$15 an hour --you will know when the job is done...so insane...

tommydee....LMAO!!! I got the same email. I tell you, they must really think I'm dumber than a box of rocks. Holy shite, give me some credit that I am actually a tad smarter than that. Glad I could cheer you up, I know how draining it can be. You can p.m. anytime or email me, I think you can get my email from my pm page. If not, let me know. Yep, we all can refer each other....every now and then you'll get a scammer in here, and when we do we just let them have it. I tried to do it diplomatically a month ago, big mistake, he thought I was giving him pointers. Too bad he could not hear the sarcasm in my words. You'll have to educate me on banners. Hmmm...maybe I am dumber than a box of rocks. LMAO