Who knows all the panels United Sample has?

ana9018

Who knows all the panels United Sample has? I know some like surveyhead, askmesurveys, and focusline surveys. Anyone know more ? Are they scam?

I know for sure surveyhead and mommytalk are one and the same. I just never quailfy and will quit both when I can cash out.

I know for sure surveyhead and mommytalk are one and the same. I just never quailfy and will quit both when I can cash out.

mommytalksurveys is a scam

These are the ones I know of.I belong to all of them because sometimes you get different surveys from one to another.They are not a scam at all however alot of surveys are marked as "invalid" and its hard to have them fixed.Mostly the Opinionplace ones are the problems.Once you cash out for $25 it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get the money in your paypal but they do pay.Are there any others besides these that you know of ?

Ergsurveys.com

Onlycashsurveys.com

Rewardport.com

Focusline.com

Vizupanel.com

Mommytalksurvey.com

Tech-Facts.com

Business-influencers.com

Slamdunksurveys.com

GamePlaysurveys.com

SurveyHead.com

Chimeinsurveys.com

IDG Tech panel .com

Buzzback.com

Rocketpoweredsurveys.com

Surveys4teens.com and

Askmesurveys.com

These are the ones I know of.I belong to all of them because sometimes you get different surveys from one to another.They are not a scam at all however alot of surveys are marked as "invalid" and its hard to have them fixed.Mostly the Opinionplace ones are the problems.Once you cash out for $25 it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get the money in your paypal but they do pay.Are there any others besides these that you know of ?

Ergsurveys.com

Onlycashsurveys.com

Rewardport.com

Focusline.com

Vizupanel.com

Mommytalksurvey.com

Tech-Facts.com

Business-influencers.com

Slamdunksurveys.com

GamePlaysurveys.com

SurveyHead.com

Chimeinsurveys.com

IDG Tech panel .com

Buzzback.com

Rocketpoweredsurveys.com

Surveys4teens.com and

Askmesurveys.com

talkbacksurveys.com is another, same as askmesurveys. Also there is another called surveyspree.com, comes from opinionplace, but they don't have dashboard, they only send some surveys to your inbox.

I don't trust tech-facts and bussiness-influencers, you can't cash out until you get $50. In tech-facts they canceled my account when I cashed out some time ago, and I lost a lot of money. I only do the ones where you can cash out at $25. Some time ago it was possible to do the same surveys in all the panels, but now they have put restrictions and can only be accesed one time.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if i.think panel is owned by them? I went to this site and it looks exactly like surveyhead's dashboard. I didn't think you were allowed to belong to more than one panel run by the company. Isn't that against their rules? Doesn't it say you aren't allowed more than one per address or something like that? I don't want to risk them cancelling my surveyhead account because I joined a panel of a different name that was owned by the same company.

Does anyone know if i.think panel is owned by them? I went to this site and it looks exactly like surveyhead's dashboard. I didn't think you were allowed to belong to more than one panel run by the company. Isn't that against their rules? Doesn't it say you aren't allowed more than one per address or something like that? I don't want to risk them cancelling my surveyhead account because I joined a panel of a different name that was owned by the same company.

I SRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND any panels from them. Their "owner" is called UNited Sample. In my personal past experiences you can cash out 2 times, at the third one they cancel your account with a lot of money, if you send emails they do not answer you and if they do, they will never give you your money back, they are a millionarie company ripping off money to the people in accounts, and thats the way they are moving forward, ripping off money.

I created accounts on some of those panels and I cashed out like $200 and lost $400, so I worked "FREE" for them for $200. Its not worth it.

"they are a millionarie company ripping off money to the people in accounts"

Ummm, what? People Usamp is a technology provider, they provide the platform for a lot of other survey panel companies out there, both US and International. You can join as many panels as you want, you wont be kicked out of any for joining multiple panels run by the same technology. However, you wont be able to take the same survey in two different panels.

Usamp is making millions I'm sure, although I dont think they are ripping people off taking money that was earned by respondents. In my personal opinion Usamp does however abuse their members to the fullest. They send as many survey invites as possible and make it seem like you have a great chance of qualifying only to boot you out of the survey 10 minutes into it. They do not value their members because they know new members will come and go all the time. Its partially their clients fault, clients want to see volume being sent out when it comes to their surveys so the panel company sends it to everyone. So its not always the panel companies fault you had a bad experience, the end client plays a role as well.

Look, the industry is what it is and its not going to change any time soon. If we all just bear with it and give honest feedback we can all make a small amount of extra cash each month. If you think you are going to get rich doing this or quit your day job you are severely mistaken.