Cint group of companies

paintik

There you go, they've done it again!!! :D

Paid me £4.88 via paypal within 15 seconds of asking for the dosh. What a way to work.

I will heap praise on companies when they do that. Look out for them, well worth it

Triaba panel UK

Opinea UK

Crowdology

Response Panel

MarketPublic Survey Panel

Sample Answers

Regards

K

I didn't try to register. Didn't want to waste the time if they were all just UK panels. I'll have to check it out though. If they pay, I'm all for joining if they offer US panels. Thanks for the info.

Cint strikes again,

Record payout this time. Only £4.90 something, but into my paypal account in 4 seconds flat.

Well worth signing with these people..and no I have no affiliation with them. I did actually have a problem with one survey right at the end so grabbed a screen shot and set it off to the relevent company (see list above, not fair to name etc.) but it was handled with curtousy and respect and resolved to my satisfaction.

I really to recommend if you want to get the little payments etc from otx, 2 cents etc then do it via makethatdollar.com, or dailysurveypanel.com...same surveys for the small cent/penny jobs but at least they don't hang you out on paying. Currently checking out superpoints thanks to a very kind link pm'ed my by a panelist here. The figure is totting up reasonably quickly and as soon as I reach the $25 payout for paypal I'll advise on how quickly it's executed.

Otherwise go with any/all of the Cint group above in my previous. Seriously good payers..from the promptness if nothing else. You only need to reach £4 min for a paypal payout. Not sure how that translates to $ though or even if you they take none UK, but try them and add to this thread.

Regards

KP

All the panels listed in the original post all seem to only be for people in the UK. I did however find two Cint survey panels for US. I was a member of both but didn't realize it. I hadn't done any of the surveys, so hadn't earned any money with either panel so I don't know how often I would have qualified for their surveys. The two sites I found are survey.com and mythoughtsmatterplus.com. If you can't find them through either of these links, then just google them because that is how I found them when I was looking for them. Just wanted to let everyone in the US know since the other panels don't seem to have US divisions, just UK.

Sample Answers might allow US residents.

Sample Answers is a premier Global sampling agency, providing a full range of business and consumer samples to researchers from the UK and overseas.