I've had it with SURVEYHEAD

cricket

I just spent 22 minutes on a survey and finally thought, maybe this one will go through. Once again, for about the 20th time this month, I was not qualified. I cannot believe it takes this long to find that out. They wanted opinions, I gave them opinions. They knew from the beginning what company I use and proceeded to ask me about customer satisfaction. How can this disqualify me if I am giving honest answers? I feel like they are making a fool out of me time and time again, getting to the end and never getting credit. At this point, I am registered with every company possible and this is the ONLY one that consistently does this. Is it the companies that employ Surveyhead that are responsible for this? I really doubt it. I think it's Surveyhead trying to get over on us...get 99% of the answers and boot you. I don't think I will go back. It isn't worth the time and aggravation. It's beyond ridiculous at this point and I am fed up.

This panel is a scam, like onlycash,focusline,askmesurveys, etc. Is the same company, I cancelled my account 2 months ago. They put invalid to the surveys they don't want to pay. And is impossible to contact customer service. The money they pay you, is the same money they have ripped off to other panelist. Their system consist in put a lot of surveys in your dashboard, at the 6th or 7th survey you have invalid they cancel your account and you lose your money. And they pay other panelist from your money. So, you are working for other people. I strongly do not recommend this survey panel. Is the #1 scam .

Thanks, ana, so I see I'm not the only one experiencing this mess. I wish I could cash in but don't have enough yet. Slowly I am eliminating the companies that are just wasting my time. I started off with about 20, eliminated 5 and added about 5 good ones. Thanks for the explanation!

I totally agree! I am a member of several survey companies but this one has by far been the worst. Once I accumulated a decent amount of $$ my account was shut down. It took forever to get in touch with someone. When I finally did, she admitted it was a mistake, and re-opened it and promised my $$ would be restored. That was several months ago. I don't feel it's worth the trouble to keep calling or writing about it. I just decided to let this one go and I've been ignoring all their survey requests. Not worth it. Please don't work with this company.

Hi Amidala, that was going to be my next question, if you ever got paid but you just answered it. Well, I got a survey an hour ago, decided one more try and after 20 minutes, the survey wouldn't proceed to the next page. I got some kind of popup that said OK, and I clicked it off and no matter what I pushed, it got stuck (NOT my computer's fault). I don't get it...they make money if we answer...they are paid by their clients. Why don't they pick better clients or pick surveys that WORK and don't get stuck. I agree with all of you. This is now just about the worst company to deal with.

I quit over a year ago and feel wonderful about my choice!They still haven't changed.In my book that's pretty pathetic when a company can still continue doing this with no justification!I really wish that companies like this could be held accountable and have to make restitution for treating people this way!

SurveyHead is owned by SSI

They own:

SurveyHead

IDG

Own/manage the survey dashboard for Swag Bucks

and they just merged with Opininology who owns Opinion Outpost

You get kick off of one, eventually they find you and you

are gone from any survey site that they have anything to do with

Reasons .... "Too many invalids"

but they refuse to explain what "invalids" are

Best bet?? BBB, Consumer Affairs for your area

I totally agree! I am a member of several survey companies but this one has by far been the worst. Once I accumulated a decent amount of $$ my account was shut down. It took forever to get in touch with someone. When I finally did, she admitted it was a mistake, and re-opened it and promised my $$ would be restored. That was several months ago. I don't feel it's worth the trouble to keep calling or writing about it. I just decided to let this one go and I've been ignoring all their survey requests. Not worth it. Please don't work with this company.

" a mistake". they do the same to many people. they did it to me and they told me if I have another invalid survey my account will be close. I cashed out all the money and cancelled the account.

I found that Surveyhead disabled my account. I was a member for 2-3 years and upon contacting them about survey amounts that were pending forever and a day. They finally paid me on all the ones that were pending and sent it to my paypal quite fast. Then I logged into my account one day and find no surveys listed on my dashboard. After over a year now I can still log into my account they just show nothing on the dashboard. I have emailed them numerous times to no avail so I am not sure what happened.

actually had a problem with cashing out Paypal on Surveyhead since it was sitting at "requested" forever & Jessica actually helped me out & took care of the problem..answered my emails very quick & worked the problem out til it was fixed so I have 2 thumbs up for Surveyhead for fixing the issue for me..even though they take forever to put the "pendings" in & they take forever to pay once you qualify for payment...I'm just happy that Jessica helped with the problem..that's more than I can say for most of the companies out there today

My experience with them is on avg. a month for them to credit a survey that I have done and when I cash out, another month to get the reward. I have also dealt with Jessica and she seemed o.k. but there is nothing she can do about the time it takes to get rewards. I have always gotten my rewards from them it just takes forever.

I am wondering if that is what happened to me and Surveyhead. All of a sudden, they quit sending e-mail invites which I usually received nearly everyday. I logged in several times and there were never any surveys to take. My acct is still open and allowed update noticing that subscribe to e-mails had been ticked "no". (I never touched it) After that I noticed I can't even update my profiles. Then I went to rewards and while it stated I had enough to cash out via PayPal, it had no redeem or cash out button anywhere to be found. I e-mailed support, so I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Someone mentioned surveys being marked invalid; I experienced that also with Surveyhead's "partner" OpinionPlace. I answered honestly but guess they got what they wanted and then marked me invalid. this is the one that asks same questions every time to start inc. asking if you flew to the moon in the last month.