IDG

Own/manage the survey dashboard for Swag Bucks

and they just merged with Opininology who owns Opinion Outpost

You get kick off of one, eventually they find you and you

are gone from any survey site that they have anything to do with

Reasons .... "Too many invalids"

but they refuse to explain what "invalids" are

Best bet?? BBB, Consumer Affairs for your area

This is what irritates me about so many survey sites lately including Surveyhead. They all seem to be "in bed together". I get tired of starting with one site and then it says "we are connecting you to our partner's site". It is also confusing to have a survey site go by so many different names. IE: Survey Spot, SSI, Opinion World, Survey Sampling, yada, yada, yada. :evil:

I never joined Surveyhead, but what has happened to all of you is down right criminal. Just my opinion. However, I did find a site (checked w/Admin, okay to post this site in here,) http://www.ripoffreport.com that we can use along with the BBB. I looked the site over, found it interesting. It's world wide, you can post your complaint, w/o censorship, excluding "foul" language, be as detailed as you'd like, naming company names, associates, etc. involved in your complaint/unfair act; updating, editing when needed keeping others aware of the situation, as well as what the outcome ends up being. This site was developed by consumers, for consumers and has a lot of other info, possible resources, and what I perceive to be laws that could possibly help. This could possibly turn out useful, given the fact it is so far reaching, plus the survey companies probably would not like the "client" seeing any bad press, issues, etc. or to find out just how crappy we are treated. It's an option until something better comes along. Has anyone used ripoff report? If so, what are your thoughts/experience with it.

Jessica sounds like she is at least trying to correct some issues, however, as Michael said, she doesn't have control regarding the time it takes to receive rewards, and from all appearances she is the only one at Surveyhead dealing with the issues. Like most jobs, she does have a chain of command to follow, and I say shame on Surveyhead for hiding behind Jessica.

I am with Opinion Outpost, but probably not for long since it is more than likely going to go down the drain with so many others. Time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what the phone # is for Surveyhead? I cashed out a 25.00 reward for an Amazon c.g. on 7/23/11 and have yet to see it. I have emailed them 3 times without one single response. A number would be much appreciated!

Does anyone know what the phone # is for Surveyhead? I cashed out a 25.00 reward for an Amazon c.g. on 7/23/11 and have yet to see it. I have emailed them 3 times without one single response. A number would be much appreciated!

818-524-1218

this is the number as appear in my paypal account from their payment