SSI surveys ??

ana9018

Who knows all the surveys panels that have SSI surveys router?? because I was doing these surveys through Opinion Outpost for $1 , but now they changed their website and I think they would send the surveys for $0.50 , same as Survey Spot and Opinion World and Daily survey panel. Anyone knows any survey panel that pay more for these surveys?at least $1

I do not attempt SSI surveys, a waste of time, I call them OTX II. If I remember correctly OTX at least gave you 5 points if disqualified. SSI will just offer survey after survey as you are disqualified. They don't care how many you attempt because they do not pay for disqualified prelims and they probably use that info. If they rewarded for disqualified prelims they would think carefully before they offer them. For you a waste of time, for them free.

Who knows all the surveys panels that have SSI surveys router?? because I was doing these surveys through Opinion Outpost for $1 , but now they changed their website and I think they would send the surveys for $0.50 , same as Survey Spot and Opinion World and Daily survey panel. Anyone knows any survey panel that pay more for these surveys?at least $1

Apparently, there are many survey sites that using this method and many going by different names in the process: ie: survey spot/SSI/Opinion World/Daily Survey/Dynamix. I was sent an invite by spot to join Linked In community to express my views/give suggestions etc. I am awaiting approval, will let you know how that goes.