Opinion Outpost/Survey Spot SSI question

TalusX

I'm a member of both Opinion Outpost and Survey Spot and about two weeks ago I started receiving the "Your account has been frozen due to data concerns." message from both (I assume since they are both associated with SSI). I don't know why there are "data concerns" concerns since I try to follow all of the survey rules whenever I take them.

I emailed the customer service for both panels and the their responses so far have been:

Opinion Outpost:

"We understand your concern. We'd like to inform you that we have been listing down the email addresses of those who have emailed and called us about this, and have actually been sending the panel management team a list of PIDs and email addresses by batch every week for processing. But because they have to look into thousands of accounts, the process is taking longer than was expected. Rest assured, they are being looked into by the team. As for a specific time frame as to when we will have an update about your account, we are unable to say. We are hoping before the year ends. We are truly sorry about all that has been going on since the merger and are doing all that we can to make things happen and get things going as soon as possible."

Survey Spot:

"Thank you for telling us about the issue you experienced. We are aware of this situation and are currently working on a solution. Unfortunately, for the moment there is little we can advise and for that we can only apologize. We can assure you that we take this issue very seriously and we will inform you when a solution has been reached.

Thank you for your patience and understanding."

Reading through some other posts I've noticed that other people have experienced this issue in the past as well. Was anyone actually able to get their account(s) unfrozen or are these messages just customer service speak for "we have canceled your account"? I currently have over $150 worth of points between the two panels and at the very least I would like to cash that out, although I doubt that is going to matter to them.

I did not have any issues after OO transferred to SSI so I'm not sure why it all of a sudden started now. Additionally I noticed on another survey panel that I am no longer able to qualify for any screening surveys that use the DOB SSI screening page prior to the survey.

Thanks in advance for any help.

[quote name='"TaXI'm a member of both Opinion Outpost and Survey Spot and about two weeks ago I started receiving the "Your account has been frozen due to data concerns." message from both (I assume since they are both associated with SSI). I don't know why there are "data concerns" concerns since I try to follow all of the survey rules whenever I take them.

I emailed the customer service for both panels and the their responses so far have been]

Well from my experience OO/SSI I have not gotten back my account. SA-LA A-VEE :!: The way folks here are saying getting surveys for sweeps' date=' being DQ'd no points ect... I don't want it back any way. If you want to pm me and I will give you the BBB I went through to get my $105.00 front OO/SSI. It took 2 weeks and I got my check. I learned MY LESSION :!: I now redeem as soon as possible. These sites are changing the rules every day. DON'T LEAVE MONEY, POINTS IN YOUR ACCOUNT.Is the best answer anyone can do :?

Same thing happened to me the other day. Here response I got I dont get:

Hi Rick,

With regard to frozen accounts, we'd like to inform you that we have been listing down the email addresses of those who have emailed and called us about this, and have actually been sending the SSI Migration team a list of PIDs and email addresses by batch every week for processing. But because they have well over thousands of accounts that need to be looked into, the process is taking longer than was expected.

Rest assured, they are being looked into by the team. As for a specific time frame as to when all these accounts will be moved over, we are unable to say. We are truly sorry about all that has been going on since the merger and are doing all that we can to make things happen and get things going as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Ironically I got canned only when I tried to cash out. If I didnt try to cash out the other day i dont think I would have known because I was able to do surveys fine and log in. I dont understand the email they sent me. What is migitation team? Great now I am short on rent. I rely on them for part of my rent. As long as there pockets are filling up oh well I guess.

Ironically I got canned only when I tried to cash out. If I didnt try to cash out the other day i dont think I would have known because I was able to do surveys fine and log in. I dont understand the email they sent me. What is migitation team? Great now I am short on rent. I rely on them for part of my rent. As long as there pockets are filling up oh well I guess.

Join the crowd :roll: !!

Join the crowd :roll: !!

the boat is getting full guys!

• 2 weeks later...

So far i have not had that problem with them. but another forum i am a member of i see alot of people that is happening to. i have contacted customer support on Opinion Outpost and ask them about this and a few other issues and was told it was ok to have accounts on both sites since they were different sub system. but most likely i was going to run into alot of surveys i could not take on one of the site cause i took it on the other. not really a problem for me cause i rarely do any surveys on survey spot. I loved Opinion Outpost but since the take over i have not been getting much of anything from them. made almost 300 dollars from them in 2 months last year. think i might have made 10 so far this year.