swagbucks

1957horses

Hello All,

Ok I might not be the sharpest pin in the box but I'm not a dummy either, but for Swagbucks I'm not grasping how it works. It has some vague on how to but I not making head or tails of what's what. Can someone explain please?? Like what is swag buck meter?? This new valentine's collector's bills? I'm lost!! :roll:

You earn Swagbucks through searching through their search engine, watching Swagbucks tv, or doing surveys and other offers. For holidays, they have special Swagbucks that you earn through searching only and if you collect the entire set, you earn a bonus amount of Swagbucks.

In order to earn Swagbucks watching tv, you have to watch 10 videos to get 100% on the meter and earn 3 Swagbucks.

Hi,

I like Swagbucks alot. I use it for all my searches like email, etc instead of my bookmarks. you can do the daily poll for 1, the NOSO for 2, and sometimes they post a code for more Swagbucks. I can't do the SBTV and I still make about 10-20 dollars a month but I hear people make alot more depending on how much time you put in it.

I also have been doing Swagbucks. I joined last September and typically earn $10-$20 a month as well, but that's because I don't do many of the special offers that a lot of people do that earn a lot of SB's. One thing that has really helped me with Swagbucks and finding offers that actually credit is a wall on FB called "Swagbucks Offers that Credit". I recommend everyone involved with Swagbucks check it out as well as the Swagbucks own FB page. These two pages are LOADS of help with people posting what is crediting for them and what browser they are using to do them that worked, all kinds of tips.

I also do just about everything else under the sun, so between this and all the others plus surveys, it keeps me busy. I only earn $100+ a month doing all of this. Certainly not enough to live off of, but it sure helps with groceries, health stuff, gas, etc. One day I'd love to be able to make a living online, but for now, this will do.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't need the toolbar to win searches on Swagbucks.......just use the search space on the home page or under the "search" section of the site. You still get same amount of search wins. A LOT of people have disabled or uninstalled the toolbar, such as myself, because we found it really slowed our computers down a lot. Enough to make a difference. I won 28SB's on my very first search of the day today, then 10 and 12 later on.

I think it's also important to take it slow when starting with a new GPT site. When you're so familiar with other sites it is very easy to get frustrated that you don't simply "just get it" like the other sites you use. I started out with just searching and then began to browse the site on my own and branched out into watching videos. They also post codes on FB, Twitter, and their blog. In addition to the surveys and special offers, it is VERY easy to get overwhelmed and it is helpful to set yourself limits on what you are going to do and what you are going to ignore.

You don't need the toolbar to win searches on Swagbucks.......just use the search space on the home page or under the "search" section of the site. You still get same amount of search wins. A LOT of people have disabled or uninstalled the toolbar, such as myself, because we found it really slowed our computers down a lot. Enough to make a difference. I won 28SB's on my very first search of the day today, then 10 and 12 later on.

AAA I don't get it, :roll: search space on the home page what :shock: or under the "search" secion of what site :?

AAA I don't get it, :roll: search space on the home page what :shock: or under the "search" secion of what site :?

On the Swagbucks homepage, the empty box next to the box with the words "search and win" is where you put in words and search like you would do on another search engine, such as google or yahoo. You will randomly receive points for doing so. Here is a direct link to their search engine if there homepage is too confusing for you to be able to find it: http://search.swagbucks.com/

The toolbar is not really worth downloading as you only earn Swagbucks through it when you randomly open a new browser window.

I also watch videos to earn points which are accessible under the "earn" tab at the top and by clicking on "Swagbucks TV". You can then watch a variety of videos in order to earn points through the swagbuck meter. After watching 10 videos you will have 100% on the meter and will earn 3 Swagbucks. There is a limit of earning 75 Swagbucks per day in this manner.

There are a lot of ways to earn on Swagbucks - all accessible under the "Earn" tab at the top of their homepage. You might find other options that work better for you there.

Hi and thank you idylatoo,

OK so every time I want to search something I just go to sawbucks homepage, and put in what I want :D got it. Really appreciate yours and every one else's help!! :P I am grateful to have found Survey Police. :wink: And anybody who is just visiting this site should join in, for your not going to get any better help then right here. :P There is always someone here that knows how to help you no matter what problem you may have. :roll: And if just by any chance something is beyond anyone's knowledge here :shock: someone will find the answer to help you. This is a GREAT community. And it WELCOMES ALL!!! :D