Question about Cint?

footfree

So SS owns Opinion Outpost, so does that mean they also own Cint?If so I might as well kiss my earnings goodbye.I will not do surveys for SS,I refuse to be treated badly.Also Cint used to be Highland Mall for me, I had acquired a lot of points (not enough to cash out)yet they never transferred my points over to my OO Cint account and they shut down that account.I feel like I've been ripped off.No warning nothing just taken away with no way to prove I had those points.Now with Cint I only have 3.50 in my account but it's mine and I feel like I wasted my time doing surveys for them with no pay.This is what makes people mad as hell and why they think survey companies are out to rip them off!

Well I have redeemed for $15.00 since I started doing their surveys on 11/6/11 :) witch isn't a lot but it helps. And it didn't take long to receive :)

Just did a survey with Cint and redeemed for another $6.74 :D

UP DATE........ I couldn't remember how long it took to receive your payment, so after redeeming today I came within 10 minutes into my paypal account. :P That is the only way they offer you to be paid. :)

Well I have redeemed for $15.00 since I started doing their surveys on 11/6/11 :) witch isn't a lot but it helps. And it didn't take long to receive :)

Just a question ...what is Cint? I'm from Canada...can we join?

I'm sorry I don't know if from Canada you can join, I went to the site but it didn't say anything for or against if from Canada can join :( but they do go by eSurvey

well I guess you can go to their web site and see -it's http://www.cint.com

While I was there I looked at their site and on the top it says Opinion Research and on the bottom it said partnered with Opinion Outpost-last time I did a survey for them was on 11/06.The reason I dont do their surveys is for the payout.Here are a couple of them that were sent to me and that I didnt do.

Cint OPINION REWARDS POSSIBLE: $2.13 USD

LENGTH: Approximately 20 minutes.

SurveyID:

Cint OPINION REWARDS POSSIBLE: $1.88 USD

LENGTH: Approximately 17 minutes.

I want minimum wage but by now everyone should know how I feel about this.

Well it took me 20minutes to make the $4.00 :) And that was to hard to pass up, Seeing I already had $2.47 in my account. :D

I would do $4.00 for 20 minutes that's a reasonable and fair amount.