J D Power & Associates Survey Panel Problem!!!!

MASPAS252

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MASPAS252

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!!!!!!

I finally completed a survey last night on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES for $ 1.25 WOW!!!!!!!!

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!!!!!!

I finally completed a survey last night on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES for $ 1.25 WOW!!!!!!!!

You see, Miracles do happen! :lol:

no, miracles will happen when i go from $23.80 to $25 so i can cash out

I HEAR YA AVEMARIA !!!!!!!!!

I'm in the same boat sitting at $ 23.90 with three surveys pending 8)8)

I haven't faced this problem...yet! However I have yet to get my account confirmed. I am able to login, do surveys, but have not received my confirmation email. Not sure what's going on. I have checked my junk folder, just in case it was sent there...nothing. Emailed support, haven't received anything back from them. Frustrating!! :?

I haven't faced this problem...yet! However I have yet to get my account confirmed. I am able to login, do surveys, but have not received my confirmation email. Not sure what's going on. I have checked my junk folder, just in case it was sent there...nothing. Emailed support, haven't received anything back from them. Frustrating!! :?

if you're doing surveys i doubt you still need a confirmation email.

Exactly how is this site connected to SurveyHead? The sites are pretty much the same. I've just signed up for it and will give it a go. I'll report back on my experience.

ha, i just bumped myself up to $25 by getting the 10 cent disqualification 'reward' on 2 surveys.. :P

GOOD MORNING AVEMARIA !!!!!!!!!

Yeah I got disqualified from two on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES last night!!!!!!!!!

At least it finally got me to $ 25.00 to cash in for a Amazon voucher!!!!!

See how long it takes now to get the code!!!!! SEE YA :lol::lol::lol:

Exactly how is this site connected to SurveyHead? The sites are pretty much the same. I've just signed up for it and will give it a go. I'll report back on my experience.

they have the same customer service email and people that will respond to you.. i haven't received an actual payment from them yet but i'll bet it's the same company that pays out both of them.. similar to how Opinion Outpost and Surveyspot are both the same cs and payout company..

The interface is a lot like SH also.

I just completed my first survey. $2 for a 10-15 minute survey on hotels. Not bad.

it's a good backup over time, there won't be much on it i can tell you.. it's one you have to track long term. The only problem is the $600 mark.. it pays from the same company as Surveyhead so the total there will go on your surveyhead total so you have to keep track of that.