Surveyhead frustration

machettek

Survey Head is the only company that does that invalid junk. Some companies even put the money in your account as soon as you finish the survey. Do you think these companies are not getting paid and just eating the invalids? I think not! There is no way to hold them accountable so they have a license to steal. This company is a Den of Thieves.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

have they actually cut off your account? because i got that 'your account is suspended email' once in reply to a totally different question.. it freaked me out but in fact they didn't suspend the account, the person just hit the wrong auto reply to my email.. but it made me aware they do suspend due to invalids.. but i never know what the line is..

but yea, like with OO, they claimed in the 'winner video' that 1.5 million surveys were done that quarter.. if each member does 50 surveys per quarter on average between all (some more, some less).. that's 30,000 people.. now imagine if each member got 1, 2 or even 3 'invalids' that aren't explained or accounted for.. (i have 8 for a total of $17.50!) that's easily $100,000 they don't pay out.. and if each member has as many as i do, that's half a million dollars!

The number of invalids in my case are close to 12-15 and they amount close to 40-45$ since Jan.

Most of my invalids are of higher value ones and add to that they invalidated a diary which i was filling for a week which itself added to the list of invalids count.

Suspension can be identified by redemption button not being visible even though you have more than 10$ earnings.

No surveys will be posted on your dashboard but you will be able to login.

My advice would be not to be scared of invalids when you fill your surveys, Just give your opinion.

Survey takers will not understand the rules of Invalidation ever. SH started this process of invalidating starting Jan and its not been a pleasant experience with them.

I m a member of their panel for more than 3 years now. The invalidation system tells me that i have changed the way i respond to surveys in the last six months which is not the case. More than doing good to the clients, this Invalid procedure will leave many survey takers miffed and baffled and confused.

SH pays really well but it costs you some peace of mind. SH was my favorite survey panel.

I took more surveys on SH than any other site. They fixed a lot of issues this year but this one is a spoiler.

i advocated a lot about this panel on this discussion board but finally it caught up with me and the title of the discussion.:):)

Adios SH. I dont know how long i have to fight now to redeem my pending rewards.

Anyone having problems with SURVEHEAD lately !!!!!!!!!

Every time I go on there and open the main page another page comes on top of it with the same information!!!!!!!!!

This has been going on for 4 days now on my end and I haven't seen any surveys!!!!!!!!

E-mailed them today and asked them what the problem is and if my account is still active!!!!!!! :shock::shock:

Every time I go on there and open the main page another page comes on top of it with the same information!!!!!!!!!

This has been going on for 4 days now on my end and I haven't seen any surveys!!!!!!!!

E-mailed them today and asked them what the problem is and if my account is still active!!!!!!! :shock::shock:

I would email them again Tuesday or Wednesday because they may have so many emails from the weekend yours could get lost in the shuffle.

I would email them again Tuesday or Wednesday because they may have so many emails from the weekend yours could get lost in the shuffle.

Yeah I'll do that Monday or Tuesday if I don't see this problem clear up!!!!!!

I hope they didn't deactivate my account because I had a couple of "invalids" a couple of weeks ago!!!!!! THANKS

E-mailed them today and asked them what the problem is and if my account is still active!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

I have had the same box appear for the last week.I have to close that box to see my available surveys. I am not sure why if you find out post it.

E-mailed them today and asked them what the problem is and if my account is still active!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

I have had the same box appear for the last week.I have to close that box to see my available surveys. I am not sure why if you find out post it.

Thanks peach6 !!!!!!!!!!

Now I know its not just me!!!!!!!! Yeah I don't know why thats happening!!!!!!!

Like I said every time I go on SURVEYHEAD the main page keeps popping up inside the other main page!!!!!! WEIRD

I'll let everybody know when I get a response from Customer Service!!!!!!! SEE YA :D:D:D

Has anyone seen any surveys on SURVEYHEAD lately !!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen a survey in 4 days and I'm still having this problem when I go on the website and

get to the main page and then another page pops up on top of it with this same information!!!!!!

Have e-mailed Customer Service twice so far with no responses!!!!! If anyone else is having the

same problems I suggest e-mailing Customer Service so we can find out what's going on with them!!!!! 8)8)

I haven't seen a survey in 4 days and I'm still having this problem when I go on the website and

get to the main page and then another page pops up on top of it with this same information!!!!!!

Have e-mailed Customer Service twice so far with no responses!!!!! If anyone else is having the

same problems I suggest e-mailing Customer Service so we can find out what's going on with them!!!!! 8) 8)

I just clicked on SH that extra box is gone it was there earlier.I havent had a lot of luck with there surveys lately I either don't qualify or they are those advertising ones which I always seem to get screwed on so I won't do them.

I have stuck at $20.00 for about 2 weeks. I have 1 that was done almost 2 months. Emailed Jessica and she said it was still opened. :shock: It is for $4.00

same problems I suggest e-mailing Customer Service so we can find out what's going on with them!!!!! 8) 8)

I just clicked on SH that extra box is gone it was there earlier.I havent had a lot of luck with there surveys lately I either don't qualify or they are those advertising ones which I always seem to get screwed on so I won't do them.

Hey peach6 !!!!!!!!

Just went on SURVEYHEAD and its still happening on my end!!!!!!!!!!

Also can't get a reply from Customer Service either Here we go again with those morons!!!!!!! :x:x

Hey peach6 !!!!!!!!

Just went on SURVEYHEAD and its still happening on my end!!!!!!!!!!

Also can't get a reply from Customer Service either Here we go again with those morons!!!!!!! :x :x

The xtra box is back I just emailed Jessica will post if I get a reply.

Well I guess I'm done with SURVEYHEAD !!!!!!!!!!!

Got a reply yesterday that my account has been suspended until further notice due to a few

invalid's over the last 4 months!!!!! Be careful how you are answering their surveys!!!!!!!!

Guess I'll start looking for another site that doesn't keep giving their users a runaround!!! SEE YA SURVEYHEAD!!!!!!! :shock::shock: