Surveyhead frustration

machettek

Crazy exciting journey is guaranteed with SH.:):)

They reinstated my account after suspending it due to invalids. But i m taking a break from them.

I ll be active till i get my pending surveys approved and cash out.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

They reinstated my account after suspending it due to invalids. But i m taking a break from them.

That is good news.

Well I guess I'm done with SURVEYHEAD !!!!!!!!!!!

Got a reply yesterday that my account has been suspended until further notice due to a few

invalid's over the last 4 months!!!!! Be careful how you are answering their surveys!!!!!!!!

Guess I'll start looking for another site that doesn't keep giving their users a runaround!!! SEE YA SURVEYHEAD!!!!!!! :shock::shock:

how many invalids?

did they say anything as to what happened?

Well I guess I'm done with SURVEYHEAD !!!!!!!!!!!

Got a reply yesterday that my account has been suspended until further notice due to a few

invalid's over the last 4 months!!!!! Be careful how you are answering their surveys!!!!!!!!

Guess I'll start looking for another site that doesn't keep giving their users a runaround!!! SEE YA SURVEYHEAD!!!!!!! :shock::shock:

how many invalids?

They told me I had 11 invalids over 4 months!!!!!!!!!

Now I have to wait and see if they're going to award my money on the other ones!!!!!!!

I cashed in on 7/3/2012 for a Amazon gift card and I have $ 79.60 in my account!!!!!

Hopefully they're still going to pay it or we'll have to have it out!!!!!! :x:x:x

and then there's the favorite

171451 $0.00 10 Minutes

i wonder if we get an invalid with this one that puts us over the mark if they'll suspend our accounts because of this one...

anyone do the 30 minute one including movie preview where it asks you to come back tomorrow to finish? i did 2 of them, one i saved the link on and it works, but the second one had no direct link.. they said they would send an email.

anyone do the 30 minute one including movie preview where it asks you to come back tomorrow to finish? i did 2 of them, one i saved the link on and it works, but the second one had no direct link.. they said they would send an email.

That's probably the stupid one from Ipsos. I see it, I delete it. Pops up in different places, never get the second part.

anyone get an answer on why there's a popup on the site now?

I emailed jessica got a respons but not from her don't understand any of it

At times what happens is that when you open up two sites simultaneously and work from both accounts,their cookies get linked. I would request you not to work on both the accounts at the same time. and to delete cookies.

I would rather get a generic response becaue I don't have a clue as to what she is talking about.

it's on their site though.. it's a popup of their actual site that loads again

thats what I told her and that was the response I got are other people having that problem