Surveyhead frustration

machettek

Has anybody received credit for pending surveys lately? I think it's been about a week since I have been credited. :(

no, i've been at $24.40 for awhile now...

i hate waiting for each section of their site to load before you can click a link!

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

what bothers me more though is that for the first time it's really delayed in getting to paypal.. usually when i get the 'approved' email from them, it's in my paypal account within a few days or so.. it's been a week and a half since my cashout has been marked confirmed and i got the email and i'm still to see it hit paypal.... not sure when i should contact them on it.

Hi All,

I'd like to announce that Jessica is no longer working with us and all her responsibilities have been given to me i.e. Rohit James.

I'm still using Jessica's Surveyhead inbox and you can reach out to me on that email itself i.e. [email protected] and I'll get your issue resolved at the earliest.

I know Jessica was the best reps here and I've got mighty big shoes to fill, I would request you to put your trust in me and I'll try my level best to help you all out.

Rohit

Hi,

If you can email me your panel account email address and the PayPal email address I'll look into it and provide you an update.

Do reach out on [email protected] and also do mention the panel site and the date of cash out so I can verify the details. :)

what bothers me more though is that for the first time it's really delayed in getting to paypal.. usually when i get the 'approved' email from them, it's in my paypal account within a few days or so.. it's been a week and a half since my cashout has been marked confirmed and i got the email and i'm still to see it hit paypal.... not sure when i should contact them on it.

Anyone else hate those stupid $1 20min Opinions Here surveys? I never qualify for them and the inital questions go on forever. Anytime I see "opinionshere" in my address bar after clicking I close it.

with Surveyhead I don't hardly ever qualify for any surveys anymore. About 2 months ago I was quailfying for 4 Out of 6 & I cashed out Twice in 1 month now I don't know what's goon on.

OO surpassed SH in rankings for the first time in 2012.

"Invalid"s at last showing some serious impact to the SH reputation.

All three latest reviews on SH complained about marking Invalids and that hurt their rankings.

I dont understand why the surveys at SH follow a simple rule to have questions in middle to chose a particular row to still stay in the survey.

Thats an easy way to know if survey takers are reading the questions.

Than allowing users to completing surveys and then when we count of pending rewards, suddenly you tell me you are not paying, thats going to be painful.

And all this after a painful wait of more than 2-3 months to confirm your pending rewards.

Not sure who is writing reviews for OO, but they seemed too good to be true. All 5 stars for OO??? Impossible.

Other than instant payment, that site is another dumpster now. I get invitations daily to take a survey worth 50 cents and it ll take 30 minutes.

Last night, SH had a survey on razors...I've done things like this before so I gave them my address to send the ones to test...guess what??? After that, QUOTA FULL and DQ....I am getting so fed up with this site!!!

I've taken surveys with OO and SH for the same amount of time. OO definitely deserves to be ahead of SH in my book. They do still have more that I qualify for, don't put off approving and paying me, and usually DQ in the beginning and not in the middle or towards the end. I think they are a more respectable outfit.

I hope this site drops out of the top 10 and fast! If I could change my review of them, I would in a heartbeat!

I've spent the last 30 minutes trying to take surveys and get in to them then DQ. I completed one then was DQ. What is the point of offering 8 or 9 surveys and making me take almost half of most of them to be told I didn't qualify? At least sites like OO usually DQ you after the initial questions. This just isn't right!

I just got an email from Surveyhead that my account was suspended due to 11 invalids in 9 months. I honestley was ignoring the Invalids since there usually is so many other problems and issues with surveys. Has anyone ever gotten their account reinstated after being suspended?

Mine did. But all you could do is wait. They suspend the account then investigate on that and then either reinstate or suspend permanently.

it seems like 11 is the 'suspend' mark and it seems it goes off automatically.. then they look into the account.. i've been doing them since january and i have 8 invalids so i hope i don't have any more.

This invalid S**t really P****s me off :evil::evil: ... I have invalids of $5.00 and over.. and I know for a fact at least 2 of them were for external focus group panels I applied to join but did not qualify for some reason. THAT IS NOT INVALID!! That is a NON QUALIFICATION!! which is a totally different thing. It seems to me they are just looking for excuses to not pay people by cancelling accounts!

I say if they are giong to suspend the account, they need to pay you what you have in the account before doing so. That is fair, you earned the money, even if it isn't at their threshold mark. I cashed out for an amazon credit on July 4th snd I haven't seen it yet.

I agree that they should pay you even if they suspend your account you earned that money.I am also getting frustrated with SH I almost never attemtp those for 5.00 beacause those seem like the ones that come back invalid and you can't tell me they just throw away your answers.The ones that are 3.25 and there is usually 3or4 of them on the dashboard either I DQ from or the one time I did qualify I wasn't paid so forget those advertisins ones.I think on those if you do it your suppose to get a 10minute follow up survey the next day and if you don't they don't pay you for the first survey which I think is 30 minutes.