Surveyhead frustration

machettek

I agree that they should pay you even if they suspend your account you earned that money.I am also getting frustrated with SH I almost never attemtp those for 5.00 beacause those seem like the ones that come back invalid and you can't tell me they just throw away your answers.The ones that are 3.25 and there is usually 3or4 of them on the dashboard either I DQ from or the one time I did qualify I wasn't paid so forget those advertisins ones.I think on those if you do it your suppose to get a 10minute follow up survey the next day and if you don't they don't pay you for the first survey which I think is 30 minutes.

They used to send you email follow ups for those advertising surveys but have now stopped. Unless you copy and paste the URL of the first survey the next day you are screwed! Even if you do copy and paste it they will probably tell you the survey is 'now closed' :evil:

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like the surveyhead representative to comment on their 'invalid' policy here.. is it set off automatically in your system? i've seen 2 people post that they had 11 invalids when it happened..is it by average or is it 11 period?.. and if so, how long can we go before the number is relaxed on us.. a year or so? i'm sitting on 8 invalids but i've done several hundred surveys for them so the average is very low.. i haven't had an invalid in 4 months now.. i'd hate to get a few more the rest of the year and find i'm suspended.

A few of my invalids have been for really odd surveys that other people have had trouble with also.. like earlier in the thread i talked about the survey that went into a huge amount of depth on comfort levels of your home.. and unless you're sitting in some mansion with $20k of electronics to determine temperature and light of each room of the house, you'd answer 'not a problem for me' on each question and look like a straight liner, thus setting off alarms on their survey.. if i'm not what they're looking for they could have flagged me off the survey for not having a big enough house, but don't send me back as invalid and jeopardize my membership with Surveyhead. So i'd like to know more about their policy on invalids.. but don't suspend me after i've made $600 in 6 months for your company.

I agree that they should pay you even if they suspend your account you earned that money.I am also getting frustrated with SH I almost never attemtp those for 5.00 beacause those seem like the ones that come back invalid and you can't tell me they just throw away your answers.The ones that are 3.25 and there is usually 3or4 of them on the dashboard either I DQ from or the one time I did qualify I wasn't paid so forget those advertisins ones.I think on those if you do it your suppose to get a 10minute follow up survey the next day and if you don't they don't pay you for the first survey which I think is 30 minutes.

They used to send you email follow ups for those advertising surveys but have now stopped. Unless you copy and paste the URL of the first survey the next day you are screwed! Even if you do copy and paste it they will probably tell you the survey is 'now closed' :evil:

i did one of those yesterday and got the email this morning for the '$1.50' follow up.. i did it and it only credited me for the initial $3.25 for yesterday.. so i'm waiting to hear back on the $1.50 extra 10 minutes for today. Those are the most interactive types of surveys but i hold my breath waiting.

I say if they are giong to suspend the account, they need to pay you what you have in the account before doing so. That is fair, you earned the money, even if it isn't at their threshold mark. I cashed out for an amazon credit on July 4th snd I haven't seen it yet.

me also, i got the confirmed email on the 12th and am still waiting for it to go to my paypal account.. they wrote back apologizing for the delay but i'm still waiting.

11 invalids? If being dq'd means it is an invalid, then I should be hitting the wall soon. I have $33 worth pending right now.

11 invalids? If being dq'd means it is an invalid, then I should be hitting the wall soon. I have $33 worth pending right now.

no, invalids are different.. they're big red flags of shame that show up on your survey list and have literally the same effect as showing a red sheet to a bull.. you don't get paid for that survey so it's more frustrating than a dq after a few minutes.. you have to go in your journal and accept defeat by changing your weekly total earned to less money... :/ a survey goes from pending to either 'earned' or 'invalid'.. get too many invalids over time and you win the suspension lotto.

Genuine advice to fellow member --

Dont spend anytime on any surveys worth 2$ or more on Surveyhead. The invalid ratio for any survey over 2$ is close to 30-40 percent.Its a real statistic.

If you believe i may not be honest in my survey opinions, try it for yourself. Make a note of all surveys you take and watch for yourself.

Invalids are at an all time high. I already have given up but do take one or two infrequently. But time to let my pending rewards be redeemed and then say good bye.

Save time for yourself.Watch TV instead. Enjoy the Olympics.

this is the funniest one yet

Exciting New Survey Opportunity QG# 174634 07/31/12 $0.00 Pending

it's actually on my list as pending.. i didn't even realize i completed one of those olympic surveys

Whats more funny is in the month of April, I had a 0 Dollar survey marked "Invalid".

Can you beat that?

I believe the window of verification for clients is being misused and hence neither can SH understand why a survey is marked invalid nor can they can explain survey takers why it is invalid. Its a revenue killer for them too. I dont think they get paid for invalids either.

Accounts can get suspended if there are 10 or more invalids in an account, our database has an automated system which closes the accounts once the number of Invalids is more than 10. But apart from this there are chances when an account gets closed if a particular participant has provided with absolute inconsistent answers and has been caught regularly for inconsistencies or speeding through surveys.

You can email me at [email protected] and I reinstate your account, but given that the number of invalid ain't too high. And yes also the number of surveys completed and the period of participation is also considered when we reinstate suspended accounts.

i'd like the surveyhead representative to comment on their 'invalid' policy here.. is it set off automatically in your system? i've seen 2 people post that they had 11 invalids when it happened..is it by average or is it 11 period?.. and if so, how long can we go before the number is relaxed on us.. a year or so? i'm sitting on 8 invalids but i've done several hundred surveys for them so the average is very low.. i haven't had an invalid in 4 months now.. i'd hate to get a few more the rest of the year and find i'm suspended.

A few of my invalids have been for really odd surveys that other people have had trouble with also.. like earlier in the thread i talked about the survey that went into a huge amount of depth on comfort levels of your home.. and unless you're sitting in some mansion with $20k of electronics to determine temperature and light of each room of the house, you'd answer 'not a problem for me' on each question and look like a straight liner, thus setting off alarms on their survey.. if i'm not what they're looking for they could have flagged me off the survey for not having a big enough house, but don't send me back as invalid and jeopardize my membership with Surveyhead. So i'd like to know more about their policy on invalids.. but don't suspend me after i've made $600 in 6 months for your company.

So basically an invalid will come from inconsistent answers over the course of a number of surveys. I had wondered also, as some have stated, that they completed the survey quickly, or not quick enough. Would those also be flagged for invalid status? It's good to see someone from the site on here to respond. Some of the sites will never come on here, so I have to tip my hat to Surveyhead for that.

Invalids are basically surveys where inconsistent data was provided in the participation this could be with regards to the data provided in the survey questionnaires or when the data was cross checked with profiles or the member's account details, there are a lot of factors which can lead to a survey being invalidated but these are the basic ones with regards to inconsistent answers.

Also the chances of surveys being marked invalid due to over-speeding or spending too much time on the surveys are low, but some of the clients (very few) do give it importance as well. But when someone speeds through the survey the system automatically flags the participation and rejects the data that very instance and this is also a reason due to which the account can be suspended.

I hope this was of some help. :)

So basically an invalid will come from inconsistent answers over the course of a number of surveys. I had wondered also, as some have stated, that they completed the survey quickly, or not quick enough. Would those also be flagged for invalid status? It's good to see someone from the site on here to respond. Some of the sites will never come on here, so I have to tip my hat to Surveyhead for that.