Surveyhead frustration

machettek

When was the last time you got a credit on SH?

About a week ago I think. Although I did finally get my paypal payment of $35 yesterday that I cashed out for on July 25th. It had been approved since the 31st.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else doing the pt for Irish Spring bar soap? The soap is from a new manufacturing plant and they want me to test it to see if it's ok. So far I haven't grown another eye ball or an extra ear so I guess it's ok. LOL :mrgreen:

Hey deanseven,

I did a pt for surveyhead a while back, it was for $5.00 and I got an invalid, I guess they didn't like what I had to say about it. :cry:

That's crazy. :( Sorry to hear that.

More funnier... I test a gillette product for SH where i need to give my opinion every two weeks and they pay only a dollar though.

Its been 4 weeks and i did two surveys till now. I get a quota full and dont get paid for a survey which wants a response of a product test.

I mean how funny is that.How can a product test survey have a quota full.

Share Your Opinion About the Shampoo You Tested! QG# 99406 08/18/11 $5.00 Invalid

O well it was Pantene shampoo and conditioner and would have cost more then $5.00 :wink: And I did get it free, full size bottles

Share Your Opinion About the Shampoo You Tested! QG# 99406 08/18/11 $5.00 Invalid

O well it was Pantene shampoo and conditioner and would have cost more then $5.00 :wink: And I did get it free, full size bottles

Now why can't I get those tests? I get toothpaste and papertowels.

I just logged into SH and got a survey that said it paid $4 for 30 minutes. So I clicked on it and the next screen said that it paid $10. HUH? And then it wanted me to install something on my computer so it could tell if I was surfing the web during the survey. And THEN it wanted me to log into my online banking and go through some motions and movements. WHAT THE CRUD is THAT ABOUT??? My husband just had someone hack his credit card and make a purchase at Walmart last week, I don't think I will be letting anyone get near my bank account. HOW in the world is this even LEGAL?? sorry, just venting.

I just logged into SH and got a survey that said it paid $4 for 30 minutes. So I clicked on it and the next screen said that it paid $10. HUH? And then it wanted me to install something on my computer so it could tell if I was surfing the web during the survey. And THEN it wanted me to log into my online banking and go through some motions and movements. WHAT THE CRUD is THAT ABOUT??? My husband just had someone hack his credit card and make a purchase at Walmart last week, I don't think I will be letting anyone get near my bank account. HOW in the world is this even LEGAL?? sorry, just venting.[/quote

I wouldn't do it either.Thats crazy

I just logged into SH and got a survey that said it paid $4 for 30 minutes. So I clicked on it and the next screen said that it paid $10. HUH? And then it wanted me to install something on my computer so it could tell if I was surfing the web during the survey. And THEN it wanted me to log into my online banking and go through some motions and movements. WHAT THE CRUD is THAT ABOUT??? My husband just had someone hack his credit card and make a purchase at Walmart last week, I don't think I will be letting anyone get near my bank account. HOW in the world is this even LEGAL?? sorry, just venting.

i saw that one too and took a screenshot of the $10 reward page ready to come here and post it.. (not sure if they would pay or i'd have to ask SH to pay up) then i saw that i'd have to enter my bank account and trust that they wouldn't 'save' the info... needless to say i just left it. Plus that they gave 2 serious warnings that anything outside of my total concentration on their questions would result in a disqualification just turned me off too.. those are just invalid red flags waiting to happen.. so i hope at least my leaving the survey early was registered to them.. it's a little satisfying leaving their work open before they can cut me.. and i'm saved from an invalid mark as well...

yea im kinda worried about payment.my request was confirmed on the 1st and after waiting i started emailing them and they said to contact paypal so i did and ppaypal said it was on their end.sh said to give them my account addy if i didnt get paid in 3 days and its been the same old reply and no payment.jessica even said not to worry i would get paid and if not by today to let them know and i did and no reply.

I ahve noticed that I am diong about half of a survey and then get dq'd. I am not blaming SH for this, but it seems like it is their site more than any other. :?