Surveyhead frustration

machettek

i'm getting the popup on their site again more often.. i emailed about it

my pop up has never gone away I ALWAYS HAVE TO CLOSE THAT SO i can see what surveys there are.I emailed them once awhile ago and there response was to clear cookies .my computer I think automatically does that but when my daughter was over I showed it to her and she said it's something on there end.let me know when they respond and what they say.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else besides me having trouble with SH on cashing out?2 weeks late now after being confirmed on the 1st.starting to get worried.they emailed me back about an invalid survey but cant take the time to fix their problem to pay me?paypal said it was on their end and i dont know whats going on.

since friday(8-10) when I login to SH, I get (there are currently no surveys available for you to complete, etc). Has nyone else got this? I have only 4 nvalids total this year out of almost 200 completed. I also cashed out for $35 paypal on 8-02 and is confirmed. I emailed Jessica 2 days ago to find what is wrong, haven't heard back yet. Has my acct been suspended? I know I've rushed thru a couple surveys in the past few weeks. Would this be the cause? I rarely rush thru them tho.

I also got another Laptop a week ago and have done surveys with it a couple times( still transferring files from old laptop to newer one). I wonder if they think 2 ppl are taking surveys from my house. I'm the only one who does surveys. :?

since friday(8-10) when I login to SH, I get (there are currently no surveys available for you to complete, etc). Has nyone else got this? I have only 4 nvalids total this year out of almost 200 completed. I also cashed out for $35 paypal on 8-02 and is confirmed. I emailed Jessica 2 days ago to find what is wrong, haven't heard back yet. Has my acct been suspended? I know I've rushed thru a couple surveys in the past few weeks. Would this be the cause? I rarely rush thru them tho.

I also got another Laptop a week ago and have done surveys with it a couple times( still transferring files from old laptop to newer one). I wonder if they think 2 ppl are taking surveys from my house. I'm the only one who does surveys. :?

you have to reach 10 invalids before your account automatically freezes until further investigation.. i'm sitting on 8 invalids this year and i'm still fine.

you account is actually suspended, when you log in and you see no surveys, means that it's suspended. You can do 200 surveys taking your time for years, but if you do 1 survey fast one day, you account get cancelled. This is the new method of these companies to get the highest quality available with the extreme extreme excellent extreme extreme extreme extreme extreme extreme ........ amount of quality.. blah blah blah

I have had 3 surveys pending since June 2nd and 4th. I emailed thema bout it stating the date completed, the amount, and the survey #. NOW they want the panel site of each of these. I did not write them down so I let them know that. Guess I will not be getting credit for those. One of them was for $2.50 and another was for $1.50. I hadn't thought that I was having any problems until two days ago.

i'm getting the popup on their site again more often.. i emailed about it

my pop up has never gone away I ALWAYS HAVE TO CLOSE THAT SO i can see what surveys there are.I emailed them once awhile ago and there response was to clear cookies .my computer I think automatically does that but when my daughter was over I showed it to her and she said it's something on there end.let me know when they respond and what they say.

I've been getting this for going on 2 months now. I just assumed it was some kind of fix for the log in issue when using Chrome because it started around the time they got the issue fixed. I guess it's not though. I just always have to click it away.

This was my favorite site but I now I take that back.I used to be able to cash out once a month but not anymore it seems to take forever to get to 35.00 I don't think there are as many surveys and when you do get one the thought is always there is this going to be an invalid even though you are being honest .I think it's taking way to long to get the credit and then to long to get your award. Just Ranting

This was my favorite site but I now I take that back.I used to be able to cash out once a month but not anymore it seems to take forever to get to 35.00 I don't think there are as many surveys and when you do get one the thought is always there is this going to be an invalid even though you are being honest .I think it's taking way to long to get the credit and then to long to get your award. Just Ranting

You very well might be ranting, but you are typing what we are all thinking. Any more I login look what's there click on 2 or 4 and get DQ'd then I leave (and not just this site most of them). I just don't have the heart or patients any more. I mean golly, there are just so many times a person gets rejected to the point were you might say the heck with it all time to move on. These sites are getting worse by the day. As I said before a friend did a survey on specpan 15 minutes and was paid $15.00. Then later that day he got a survey from a different site, same exact survey for $2.50!! So were is all the $$ going?? My pockets on my sweet pants are turned inside out, nothing to put in them :cry:

Now SH is offering 70 cents for 10 minute surveys. What a complete udder discus. I'm not going to put myself in through all the bull $hit trying to make money if it is going to be such a drag, drag me down worrying if they go through or get marked invalid. They are getting ridiculous. It like 'lets see how little we can pay before people stop doing them". I swear, I am working harder and longer every day and not even making $5.00 a day and that's doing all the different surveys (from different survey sites) in a day. This is crazy!! These just are not worth the time anymore, or the heartache that comes when they do keep our $$ or freeze us out or after almost done them saying quota full. It is starting to depress me. I'm sick of it all. And I mean all of these survey sites. There may be but a hand full out there to continue with. I am going to get to cash-out on all these old favorites, then hang up my tying finger and look for focus groups. I would rather do a 2 week group for $100.00 and know I'm getting paid $50.00 each week. But a lot of these focus groups are at least paying more then that as of now. But even they are paying less now, but it is still better then these piddly surveys :(:shock::roll::twisted::cry::x:evil:

Well, to their credit, I did hear from them and I got my credit for the three surveys that had been pending for over 2 months. I still need around $18 to cash out for anything decent.

After 10 minutes a survey dq s and its not really new with SH but For a question which asks about three brands - Starbucks, Caribou, Seattle - I had to chose not my favorite or one of my favorites. I chose an option each and i was disqualified. MAy be i was supposed to hate the brands i love to be qualified.

And i wonder how SH manages to find surveys like these. Extremely stupid and useless.

You dont notice these miracle dq s in any other site. OO is out there though.

The interest of taking surveys keeps going down into the dumps.