Legerweb a good survey site

greeneyeddevils

https://legerweb.com/home.asp

Anyone interested in a good survey site should check out legerweb.com

You usually can get a survey or 2 in each week...they pay $1 or $2 per survey..some last only 5 minutes..some up to 15 minutes..haven't seen anymore than that...You need to reach the $20 level to cash out..I've cashed out 2 lately..They pay by cheque..If you like easy surveys with not alot of clicking & no pages & pages to fill out than this is the survey site for you...Not sure if it's open to USA but It's available for Canadians...check it out...

Greeneyeddevils

I like that panel too. I have to remember to check the site often. They have 10 minute surveys (sometimes less) and you're paid $1 to $2 and rarely dq. I've cashed out once.

I like that panel too. I have to remember to check the site often. They have 10 minute surveys (sometimes less) and you're paid $1 to $2 and rarely dq. I've cashed out once.

Hey Abby, seems like surveys just pop up on there alot...I don't wait for an email from them I find by checking the site I get more surveys...I like them...I've cashed out twice this year already...The surveys are really easy...not alot of stuff to do...never get "INVALID" like another survey company gives...they're quick..fun & always pay me...I like them :D

Hey Abby, seems like surveys just pop up on there alot...I don't wait for an email from them I find by checking the site I get more surveys...I like them...I've cashed out twice this year already...The surveys are really easy...not alot of stuff to do...never get "INVALID" like another survey company gives...they're quick..fun & always pay me...I like them :D

I agree. I've never had a problem with them. The finished survey shows up right away and never under $1.

How long do their check payments take to be delivered after requested?

If I remember right, it took 3 1/2 weeks from request to receiving check.

I have gone to this site and never are there surveys for me to take. I am at $15.00, and the only way I get surveys is if they email them to me. :roll:

Ok it say's in the little box $15.00 so what does the other little box next to it?? Because there it say's 13??

How long do their check payments take to be delivered after requested?

I did a cash out on May 4th...It was processed May 8th...I received the $20 cheque in the mail today May 15th...so not bad..including the weekends with no mail delivery..about 7 business days to get to me...I'm happy with them...very easy to to surveys with... :D

I have gone to this site and never are there surveys for me to take. I am at $15.00, and the only way I get surveys is if they email them to me. :roll:

Ok it say's in the little box $15.00 so what does the other little box next to it?? Because there it say's 13??

The $13 is what you actually have in your account until the other $2 in pending surveys goes through..sometimes it takes a few days for them to go through but they do...

The other number is everybody's favourite "reward"... Your sweeps entries. :lol:

My experience with them has been good so far.

Is it like survey head that i need to keep checking the site for surveys or do we get emails?

I receive emails infrequently, so I check out the site often and find surveys sitting there for me :)