SWAGBUCKS

1957horses

OK am I missing something here with Swagbucks?? Looking at the swag store it says 450 Swagbucks = $5.00 amazon card. For a $50.00 amazon card = 5,900 Swagbucks. Now my way of thinking is that I could get 10 $5.00 witch would be 4,500 Swagbucks witch saves me 1,400 Swagbucks. Now for a $100.00 amazon card =11,599 Swagbucks but I could get 20 $5.00 amazon card witch would be 9,000 Swagbucks because they want 11,599 Swagbucks for $100.00 saving me 2,599 Swagbucks Have I got this correct?????? :roll: I think I need my math checked, cause I can't beleave that anybody would go for the 1 $100.00 amazon card costing 11,599 Swagbucks when the could get 20 $5.00 amazon card for 9,000 Swagbucks :shock:

You're not missing anything. I've mentioned this in another post, but this happens with a lot of the sites where you redeem points. You have to be careful and check to make sure that the larger denominations are worth the same amount - meaning that the $25 reward is worth the same amount of points as 5 times the $5 reward. Some sites the lower reward is the better deal, others it's better to save up. Furthermore, I've found that the amazon.com gift certificates are usually the best deal in terms of points. On a lot of sites it's usually available for the lowest point value whereas PayPal or other options for the same dollar amount will cost more points to redeem.

I think they have a limit of five of one kind of gift card in a month.

So I should start redeeming now?? OK WILL DO. :wink: thank you for informing me about this, much appreciate :wink:

OK I started to redeem my Swagbucks, you can do 2 a day, but I don't know how many I can do in one month. So I guess I will find out and will let all know how many in a month. :)

To 1957 horses...how do you do 2 Swagbucks redemptions in a day? It takes me 3 weeks to redeem $5. I just do the daily poll, NOSO and a few searches a day, also the TV thing which is only points for watching 10 videos :-( Please tell me some secrets! Thanks!

I think they have a limit of five of one kind of gift card in a month.

You are right, only 5 redeems a month. I don't know if I could get other ones redeemed at a different price, but not going to try, 5 a month is just fine with me. I'll just start redeeming every 450 points instead of building up points. So thank you for telling me this info. :wink:

To 1957 horses...how do you do 2 swagbucks redemptions in a day? It takes me 3 weeks to redeem $5. I just do the daily poll, NOSO and a few searches a day, also the TV thing which is only points for watching 10 videos :-( Please tell me some secrets! Thanks!

O I have been saving all my Swagbucks for 2 and a 1/2 months and had 4,584 but redeemed 5 450 Swagbucks so far witch was 2,250 bucks and still have 2,334 bucks to redeem yet next month. I would still have been saving up if I hadn't read about how many bucks it took to get to redeem for a $100.00 AGC. When I noticed that it was only 450 for $5.00 I started redeeming in now.

I have been lucky doing some of there "trusted surveys" other then that I use the Swagbucks tool bar witch gets me any were from 20 to 40 bucks a day. It has all my survey sites on a drop down screen. I don't however understand how to find the codes on Tuesday's or any thing else. O yea, I do some of the peanut surveys. Hope this helps you. :) but were are the polls at. And the searching for something were they tell you to look for this or that I don't understand how it works, and I get very frustrated trying to do so. :cry:

1957horses, yes, you can get different amounts, I hear people get the 5- $5.00 and then save for the $50 which is a better deal than the $25.00. I use mine for paypal even though it costs more. The daily poll for 1 SB and NOSO for 2 Sb are under the earn button. If you have the toolbar you can put a swidget on there it will tell you where to look for the code, Does it slow your computer down?

1957horses, yes, you can get different amounts, I hear people get the 5- $5.00 and then save for the $50 which is a better deal than the $25.00. I use mine for paypal even though it costs more. The daily poll for 1 SB and NOSO for 2 Sb are under the earn button. If you have the toolbar you can put a swidget on there it will tell you where to look for the code, Does it slow your computer down?

I haven't had any problems slowing my computer down. Now what is a "swidget" and how to apply it?? :roll:

I don't know how to put it in the toolbar, I have mine on a Igoogle page. At the top of the page where it says tools there is a drop down that says widget and gives you some options where to put it. Hope that helps.

I have the Swagbucks toolbar installed, but I seldom get any points for a search.... how do you get 20 - 40 points a day?? I would LOVE to do that...

The toolbar gives you one point when you randomly open a new window so if you open tabs instead of new windows, it's not worth it - and it does slow down your browser. I keep the Swagbucks search engine open in a tab and just search something every now and then throughout the day. In addition to watching videos, it's easy to make quite a few Swagbucks a day.

I have the Swagbucks toolbar installed, but I seldom get any points for a search.... how do you get 20 - 40 points a day?? I would LOVE to do that...

The toolbar gives you one point when you randomly open a new window so if you open tabs instead of new windows, it's not worth it - and it does slow down your browser. I keep the Swagbucks search engine open in a tab and just search something every now and then throughout the day. In addition to watching videos, it's easy to make quite a few Swagbucks a day.

I'm sorry that it slows down you computer, but it doesn't mine!! I have in my swag tool bar some of my survey sites so when I click on for instances myview, it goes to a window were there are several options to pick from and I just click myview. Now when I click on myview in my tool bar and it opens that page with options it might give me 7-12 Swagbucks. It doesn't happen all the time, but just doday I have gotten 21 Swagbucks from using my toolbar. Ok another example is I have findfocusgroups in my swag toolbar, so I click find........etc and I'm taken to a page that has different groups on it. Now it might or might not get me any Swagbucks but as I said I get 20-40 Swagbucks a day. :D

OK it does not show the picture but this is just one of the Swagbucks that I have gotten today. I have got about 25 Swagbucks including these 7 Swagbucks so far today. :D

Thank you for searching with Swagbucks.com. This is to confirm that you won 7 Swag Bucks on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 2:40

» Go Now