SWAGBUCKS

1957horses

OK it does not show the picture but this is just one of the swagbucks that I have gotten today. I have got about 25 swagbucks including these 7 swagbucks so far today. :D

Thank you for searching with Swagbucks.com. This is to confirm that you won 7 Swag Bucks on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 2:40

» Go Now

That is using their search engine which you do not have to install their toolbar to use.

OK it does not show the picture but this is just one of the swagbucks that I have gotten today. I have got about 25 swagbucks including these 7 swagbucks so far today. :D

Thank you for searching with Swagbucks.com. This is to confirm that you won 7 Swag Bucks on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 2:40

» Go Now

That is using their search engine which you do not have to install their toolbar to use.

OK SORRY I didn't know that was what it is. I'm not the sharpest pin in the box but I like using it. Thanks idylatoo for pointing that out to me. So what is a tool bar?? :roll:

My points are not piling up with Swagbucks. I am not sure it is worth the effort and adding the toolbar has really slowed down my computer. I might be doing the $5 cards and then just stop using them.

» Go Now

OK SORRY I didn't know that was what it is. I'm not the sharpest pin in the box but I like using it. Thanks idylatoo for pointing that out to me. So what is a tool bar?? :roll:

The tool bar is what they ask you to install in your browser. What I was saying is that you do not need to install it in order to earn Swagbucks through searching. The toolbar just makes it more convenient.

Anyone can use their search engine through their site - which is what I do. I also have the videos going while I do other stuff online. I also keep an eye on my inbox for easy point opportunities - such as liking a facebook page for a few Swagbucks.

OK but were it Say's "tools" (the one to the bottom right were it says 'page, safety, tools' ) and you click on 'tools" that then half way down it Say's "work office" "compatibility view" "compatibility view" "full screen settings" then below that it Say's "toolbars" click on that and that opens another box right next to the to the drop down screen and it Say's swag bucks tool bar!!! So why does it say swag bucks tool bar if it isn't a tool bar?? You can click on that and it will take it away, same for google tool bar. You can click it again and it will come back on. :roll:

OK but were it Say's "tools" (the one to the bottom right were it says 'page, safety, tools' ) and you click on 'tools" that then half way down it Say's "work office" "compatibility view" "compatibility view" "full screen settings" then below that it Say's "toolbars" click on that and that opens another box right next to the to the drop down screen and it Say's swag bucks tool bar!!! So why does it say swag bucks tool bar if it isn't a tool bar?? You can click on that and it will take it away, same for google tool bar. You can click it again and it will come back on. :roll:

Yes, what you have installed IS a toolbar.

What I am trying to say is that you DO NOT have to install it in order to use the Swagbucks search engine.

When you type in a word or phrase in the box in the toolbar you are using the Swagbucks search engine. When you perform searches using their engine you are randomly awarded points. Their search engine is also available through their website without having to install anything.

Here is a direct link to their search engine: http://search.swagbucks.com/

Instead of installing their toolbar, I simply go directly to the site. It is also accessible on their main site under the "EARN" menu where it says "Search".

As I was saying...

The tool bar is what they ask you to install in your browser. What I was saying is that you do not need to install it in order to earn swagbucks through searching. The toolbar just makes it more convenient.

Yes, what you have installed IS a toolbar.

What I am trying to say is that you DO NOT have to install it in order to use the Swagbucks search engine.

When you type in a word or phrase in the box in the toolbar you are using the Swagbucks search engine. When you perform searches using their engine you are randomly awarded points. Their search engine is also available through their website without having to install anything.

Here is a direct link to their search engine: http://search.swagbucks.com/

Instead of installing their toolbar, I simply go directly to the site. It is also accessible on their main site under the "EARN" menu where it says "Search".

As I was saying...

The tool bar is what they ask you to install in your browser. What I was saying is that you do not need to install it in order to earn swagbucks through searching. The toolbar just makes it more convenient.

OK got it straight now in my head :roll: now thank you again fir your kind help!! :D