iPoll?

seven

Forgive me if there is already a thread about this. I scanned over the forums and couldn't find one.

http://www.ipoll.com/

Have any of you tried this? It's apparently another way to make money with Surveyhead. What are your thoughts on it? If you've tried it tell us about your experiences please.

I tried it. Complete fail! I think I made 25c, I would be in the store trying to do the survey and it would say I was 2000ft away! I think they have some issues with the gps. Idk give it a try it may work better for you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have this, it is related to Surveyhead and whatever money you earn on iPoll it goes automatically to your surveyhead account which you can earn their rewards on their site. Its only 10 cents per survey and 25 cents for a mobile survey, its small but they add up. The mobile suveys are very infrequent and those are not automatically added to your account.

You need to be within 500 ft of the location you're surveying. More recently some of the surveys ask you to take pictures of the restaurant you are at, I have an old itouch and cannot but I still earned those rewards.

Apparently theres some unspoken rule that if you do more that 5 iPoll surveys in a day it will get your surveyhead account banned, which happened to me. Also they will flag your account if you do too many in a short span, regardless if it is legit, ie apparently I did a survey for 2 places within a few minutes and it seemed fishy to them.