TELLWUT

1957horses

Hello SP Family,

First, wishing you all a Safe and Happy 4th :D GOD Bless America home of the free.

Second there is this site called tellwut (just type in search box) And here is how it works (simple)

OK there is this web site called "tellwut" and the first day I got enough to get a $10.00 amazon card. There are questions and some are worth 5 points (1 question) and 10 points (multiple questions).4000 points for a $10.00 gift card. there are others things you can get instead. The first time I started answering the questions, I did it till I got to 1000 points. It took a little while. Later that day I went in for another 1000 points. That night went in for another 1000 points, and late night thought I would make the last 1000 points but I had done all the questions that were left, and was 50 points short. But the next morning there were a few new questions and got my gift card. I ordered it Tuesday, and got it Friday 4 days later in the mail. It was a physical amazon card, and the code was on the back of it. You could keep it (I did) OR GIVE IT to someone. But in the begining it does take some time to catch up answering all the questions, once you do that then every day go back to see if any more questions are there. Again easiest way to go after you sign up, to the left you will see home (and a little house), click home to the right of home you will see the questions, If it's a one answer 5 points question several answers 10 points. After you answer question click home your points will register and the next question to the right will come up. Just keep going till no more questions come up. You don't have to do it all the first day, because next time start the same thing. Once you do all the questions (that will put you over 4,000 points. Order your gift card and you'll get it 4 days later. Now I'm all cought up and like I said I'm getting around 1,000 points a week so $10.00 every 4 weeks. Once you are all cought up, do it every day, I get about 150 a day.

I may have repeted myself on this because I just copied it from another post I made, but added more to this one so you/everyone might see things said twice.

Should you try it out, I found it better to, after you answer your question to click home there your points register and the next question comes up, that way you don't have to look through every heading to see if you missed any questions. Now that I have answered all the questions, up to date, I have gotten 1,000 points points a week. When you first start out you don't have to do it all in one day, but I wanted the $10.00 so bad that I did do it in one day. So now everyday I login and answer all the questions that are there for the day. I always check it through out the day in case there are more questions. now since Tuesday the 19th I have 2,040 points. t only takes a few minutes a day (that is if you did what I did). And another thing is no DQ or closed survey fighting for your payment.

If you try it let me know how you like it or not. happy questoning 1957horses

Wow, thanks for the info 1957horses. :mrgreen: I signed up just 10 minutes ago and already have 300 points. This is something I can do when SH has nothing for me or when I'm bored to make more money. That's always a plus. It's very different from anything else I've seen and the questions are short and it keeps my attention because it keeps changing subjects. I really appreciate it.

how long of a period of time did it take for the $10 to be acquired though? one day could mean it took 9 hours.. :P

Well I have to say to get caught up it will take a little time, 1-2 hours. You don't have to do it all in 1 day (I did) :? and got $10.00 amazon in mail 4 days later. :lol:

I go in Tellwut a few times a day now and have been getting around 1,000 points a week. :) Tomorrow will be starting my 3rd week and I already have 2,245 points. :D So I believe I will get $10.00 a month or sooner. So simple once your caught up with all the questions. I did it all the 1st day so that I wouldn't miss the questions that were going out. :wink:

I just signed up for it and like it so far. It's nice to join a site knowing someone that has already been paid by them and very quickly too!! Thanks for letting us know about this site.

I just signed up for it and like it so far. It's nice to join a site knowing someone that has already been paid by them and very quickly too!! Thanks for letting us know about this site.

Hey NO PROBLEM :D SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE :P Wish I could find some more, wouldn't that be great?? :lol:

Hi guys, I tried to sign up with this site and they said they can not find my information. Is this just a canada site?

p.s 1957...how is your bite??? are you feeling better? :shock:

Hi guys, I tried to sign up with this site and they said they can not find my information. Is this just a Canada site?

p.s 1957...how is your bite??? are you feeling better? :shock:

Today I have had some relief, been almost a week. :|

I don't know about Canada, I live in Hobart, IN. 8) don't tell anyone.

Contact them and ask. :?

glad you are feeling a bit better 1957, and no i wont tell anyone :wink:

ok so i guess i will try to sign up again , maybe i was too tired yesterday when i signed up and didn't do something right. I will try again now and let you know. thanks :D

update : i got in cool :lol::lol: I want to be in the cool club like you guys :lol::lol:

ok after dinner i will work more on the surveys, thank you again guys :wink:

Didn't take me long with the sign up bonus to earn enough points to cash out. I think it only took me a few hours over a couple of days to answer all the polls on the site. I'm in Canada so it's possible it IS only for Canadians... My Walmart gift card arrived 2 days after claiming it from Toronto, ON.

Didn't take me long with the sign up bonus to earn enough points to cash out. I think it only took me a few hours over a couple of days to answer all the polls on the site. I'm in Canada so it's possible it IS only for Canadians... My Walmart gift card arrived 2 days after claiming it from Toronto, ON.

The TOS state ...

*"You must be a resident of Canada or the United States be at least eighteen years old and be the sole authorized account holder of a unique and valid email address, which will be associated to your account during your participation in the Program (“Eligibility Criteria”).

You are not eligible if you are an employee of TW, its parent, affiliates, divisions, related companies, or a member of the immediate family or household of any such employee. "

I signed up and have been doing some of the surveys off and on over the past few hours, so far I have 1,200 points, so I am on the way to getting a card. Thanks so much for the heads up on this, I just quit Springboard today and needed one to fill in for it.

I signed up and have been doing some of the surveys off and on over the past few hours, so far I have 1,200 points, so I am on the way to getting a card. Thanks so much for the heads up on this, I just quit Springboard today and needed one to fill in for it.

So glade that is working for you. We here all need help in the $$$ department or else we wouldn't be here. Good luck and happy questioning. :D