TELLWUT

1957horses

That happens sometimes I'm sure there will be more later today.I will be looking for your survey horses

Yup there are more today................................. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a Tellwut member. I stopped doing surveys for a while and started doing them again just recently. I noticed that I'm not able to do the full amount of 5-10 point surveys on the site. My question is how many external surveys do you need to do in order to be able to complete all of the surveys again? I've done about a dozen external surveys so far and I'm still stuck at five regular surveys per day. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm a Tellwut member. I stopped doing surveys for a while and started doing them again just recently. I noticed that I'm not able to do the full amount of 5-10 point surveys on the site. My question is how many external surveys do you need to do in order to be able to complete all of the surveys again? I've done about a dozen external surveys so far and I'm still stuck at five regular surveys per day. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi excessivesamurai,

Panel member must successfully complete at least one external survey per month in order to have full access to the user created surveys. If you have completed at least one and are still limited please contact [email protected] and one of our customer service employees will look into your account.

Never got it. Not in spam and checked trash in case I accidentally deleted it. All I got was the earn 50 extra points email.

NOW I have it. Just got it. Wow that was way later than the rest of you. Wonder if Yahoo held it up.

It is midnight so 2/14 and there was only 5 surveys to do................................. ;)

Yea that was disappointing. 

Yeah. They posted the rest of them this morning. Whenever this happens, always be sure to check the next day. Often around lunchtime. 

• 1 month later...