TELLWUT

1957horses

I have to kinda disagree with you on this because I see surveys that I have written and sometimes they are only up for a day. I see this when I write a new one, and you can see how many votes yours got and how long it was up. They delete questions every day. That's why I do it once in morning, and once at night................... 8)

Ahh So that's what happens to some of them. I've searched for surveys that just disappear after a day or two and never had any luck finding them again. Wonder why they delete some and yet other surveys stay around for months and even years. Some really good ones have just disappeared and I always wondered what happened to them. I guess now I know.

Thanks for the info 1957horses.

I have to kinda disagree with you on this because I see surveys that I have written and sometimes they are only up for a day. I see this when I write a new one, and you can see how many votes yours got and how long it was up. They delete questions every day. That's why I do it once in morning, and once at night................... 8)

Ahh So that's what happens to some of them. I've searched for surveys that just disappear after a day or two and never had any luck finding them again. Wonder why they delete some and yet other surveys stay around for months and even years. Some really good ones have just disappeared and I always wondered what happened to them. I guess now I know.

Thanks for the info 1957horses.

No problemo............. :wink:

After the first gift card I ordered from Tellwut and I had a problem getting it because it went back for postage, I have had absolutely no problems with them since.I now have ordered a total of 8 $10 Amazon cards from them including one this morning. And since the first one, all of the others have come to me in about a week after ordering them. This web site is great. Of course I didn't think that at the beginning when I had that problem with the first gift card but now I see they are legitimate. I can accumulate enough points in 2 to 3 weeks to be able to order a $10 gift card and you can't beat that. Does anyone here know how long they have been around.? I never heard of them until I found this website so I decided to give them a try. I just hope they stay around for a long time because this is probably the easiest website to earn points that I have seen anywhere.

Is it starting to take a little longer to get the email after you have cashed out?It seemed like it would only take a couple of days before and I am on day 5 Just wondering

I'm waiting this time to get to 8,000. Already have 5,550. I have more then enough in my amazon account for Christmas, (I'm almost done) so getting $20.00 towards my pool. (woo hoo).................... :lol:

Tellwut is acting very stange today. I keep getting this message and cannot access the site.

I guess I'll try again later.

I''m getting the same thing....I have a bad feeling about this site...I bet they've given out way too much in rewards & have maxed themselves out...the site has gone from getting tons of surveys to answer each day to barely any now...I hope they get the system back up & running again soon...it's a nice change to actually take part & do these simple little questions each day...If they crash & burn I wouldn't be surprised...

I am always expecting it to disappear too. It wouldn't surprise me but I sure hope they don't. I love it. :)
I would really miss it to if it disappeared.It was working fine this morning but I can't even log into it this afternoon.

I just got into Tellwut now but it is very slow. Looks like they are having some technical problems. I ran into the same thing with them about a month or so ago but then it got straightened out. But I have fears like some others here that they will not be around long term. I cashed out on Tuesday and got the e-mail this morning that my gift card is on the way. After I get the e-mail it usually takes about 4 business days or so for me to get the gift card so it means probably by Thursday I should have it. This will be my 8th $10 Amazon card since July. I am not doing that well with any of my other panels so if they shut down, I would certainly miss them. I wonder how they make money. You can accumulate enough points for a $10 gift card quickly without spending a whole lot of time on the site each day. I still wonder why they send actual gift cards instead of e-mailing the codes like my other panels do. That by itself has to be costing them a lot of money.So that is why when I get to the 4000 points, I am cashing out right away. I don't want to let my points accumulate more than that because I have a fear they may shut down with little or no notice and then my points would be useless.I have $575.00 in my Amazon account right now so I have no problem with these Amazon cards. I just keep adding them to my balance. And over the last year or so, I have used Amazon gift cards to purchase a new printer, some ink cartridges and a Kindle Fire and still have almost $600.00 in my account.That tells you how much I have been able to earn with my Amazon gift cards that I have received from all the panels I belong to. And these cards never expire so I can just hold on to the money in my account and wait for something I really want or need.

I just checked Tellwut again and it seems to be working fine right now.

I cashed out monday and I still haven't received the email that the walmart card is on the way.I checked and its still pending it never usually takes more then 3 days.

I think I have like 7655 points right now. Last time I bashed out for a $25 Amazon card, and this next time I might want to try a Walmart card. I did quite a few questions tonight.