TELLWUT

1957horses

I'm not sure if it's already been mentioned but be sure to sign up for their newsletter. You get all of the bonus surveys that way. There aren't a whole lot but it's still easy and a few more points.

I'm not sure if it's already been mentioned but be sure to sign up for their newsletter. You get all of the bonus surveys that way. There aren't a whole lot but it's still easy and a few more points.

So were do you sign up at for newsletter?? I can't find the tap ......... :?

WOW this thread has taken a life of its own... 68 pages, 1006 post and 27002 views! :D

I have clicked on the Newletter, but don't see where to sign up.

Click on the Account link (upper right) and then the Settings tab. Scroll down and place a check mark in the box next to Send Survey Promotions. The 'this week at tellwut' newsletter comes every week or so.

Click on the Account link (upper right) and then the Settings tab. Scroll down and place a check mark in the box next to Send Survey Promotions. The 'this week at tellwut' newsletter comes every week or so.

OK Thank You!!.............. :P

WOW this thread has taken a life of its own... 68 pages, 1006 post and 27002 views! :D

I have clicked on the Newletter, but don't see where to sign up.

WOO HOO............... :D

Lets keep er going.................... :lol:

3000 points at day 18.. not a good round this time
It does seem to take longer O used to be able to cash out every 2weeks and now it's about every 3weeks but at least it's easy and you don't get DQ

Once again I was taking a surevey and all of a sudden I was logged out. I just can't believe it! I did not log out. And so I have once again missed 10 points. It has done this twice in one week. ARGH!!!!!

this site is so slow anymore it's not fun to use... plus i'm on par to have a 5 week run once again instead of 2.5 weeks that was the average for all times prior to the last.

Dod everybody find all the eggs for the eggs-tra points??

You don't have to be signed up with all of them just go to the sites and you will find the surveys (25 points for each one) facebook,twitter, google+ and pinterest (just click on them

from the bottom of Tellwut page), go to the blog page type 3 sentences and leave your user name for eggs-tra points then send an email to [email protected]

when you have completed them all (make sure you include your user name. Below is the blog page.

http://www.tellwut.com/blog/

Happy hunting and HAPPY EASTER to you ALL........................ :D