TELLWUT

1957horses

I put a post about this on the Rants and Raves section. Someone said it was mentioned on Facebook. It was but that was days ago. I can't get it to load now. Worked for about 10 questions worth this morning. I agree, close it down and fix it. I hate waiting 2 minutes each time I hit "home" to get to the next question. Wish they had a phone number but they know. Just don't know how to fix it I guess. I know this is an easy site but I wish they would lower the points to 3,000 or even 3,500. It takes forever to get to 4,000.

Can anyone get on tellwut tonight or is my computer slow? Mac/Verizon here.

Well it is just about midnight and it is working alright now but it wan't around 5:00 pm Sunday. I have posted it several times on facebook in all CAPS....................:shock:

This site has gone right down the toilet...was so good at first but my thinking is they have way too many survey takers & not enough gift cards to keep giving out to us takers...then their site gets overflooded with tons of takers each day & it slows to a crawl..they can't handle the amount of people on their server....

:evil:

Hey Tellwutters. We know you've been waiting patiently as we've been experiencing a lot of slowness in the past week. We're making changes all week so we can get the site back to a faster loading speed. Unfortunately we don't have a date yet but we'll make an announcement when things should be back to normal.

Not possible to play catch up with Tellwut yesterday hardly did any surveys because of the slowness of the site this morning went on the site early(5am) no problem logging in but surprised that I only had 3 surveys.

Well yesterday I typed on tellwut's facebook page 10 hours ago this (also put in greeneyeddevils suggestion) as follows::

WELL IT IS BROKE AGAIN. IT'S LIKE TRYING TO WALK ACROSS QUICKSAND BARELY TRUDGING ALONG. WHY DON'T YOU Tellwut TAKE IT DOWN FOR A DAY OR TWO AND GET IT FIXED. I'M MISSING ALL KINDS OF POINTS AS I'M Sure EVERYONE HAS BECAUSE A PERSON CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH TIME OUT OF THEIR DAY TRYING TO GET POINTS. IT IS WAISTING PEOPLES BRAINSTORM WHEN THEY COME UP WITH A DANDY SURVEY ONLY GOING TO WASTE BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN'T GET TO IT. THEN SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT COME UP WITH ONE LIKE IT BUT IT WILL NOT GO THROUGH BECAUSE IT WAS MADE BEFORE WHEN MOST PEOPLE COULDN'T TAKE HANGING OUT 10 MINUTES FOR A TOTAL OF 30-40 POINTS. BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING. IN 10 MINUTES TIME WITH THE LAG I MADE 30-40 POINTS WAITING ON PAGES TO LOAD. I MEAN GOODNESS SAKES, THAT WAS THE CHARM OF Tellwut GETTING 200-400 POINTS A DAY NOW NOTHING. WHAT A SHAME. :-(

About 1 hour ago I read this from tellwut's facebook page as follows::

Hey Tellwutters. We know you've been patient with us while we work on

getting the site up to speed. We're leaving the majority of the surveys open an extra day so you have more time to get them done and you won't miss out on any points. We know it's frustrating that the site is so slow but we promise we're working really hard to get it to load faster

So they are leaving the questions up longer but what good does that do if it takes so long to load each page?? I'm still only getting a few points in 10 minutes because of slow loading a waist of time!!

If you click on one of the Faceook links you can get in (after a minute of waiting) that way. http://ow.ly/2w3Eeo

I haven't been able to get in from the main URL all day but once in you can slowly work your way through th surveys. Just be sure to be doing something else in another tab/browser while you wait.

If you click on one of the Faceook links you can get in (after a minute of waiting) that way. http://ow.ly/2w3Eeo

I haven't been able to get in from the main URL all day but once in you can slowly work your way through th surveys. Just be sure to be doing something else in another tab/browser while you wait.

that is the only way I have been able to get on also.