TELLWUT

1957horses

If you click on one of the Faceook links you can get in (after a minute of waiting) that way. http://ow.ly/2w3Eeo

I haven't been able to get in from the main URL all day but once in you can slowly work your way through th surveys. Just be sure to be doing something else in another tab/browser while you wait.

that is the only way I have been able to get on also.

YEA but it shouldn't have to be that way.................. :cry:

The only good thing about Tellwut today is that I cashed out for an amazon GC on Sat and I received it by e-mail today which I think is fast for them probably they had nothing else to do today because they don't know how to fix the site. :)

I just posted the following comment on Tellwut's blog (it's self-explanatory, I hope):

April 11, 2013 at 8:38 am

And now, as of mid-April 2013, Tellwut has posted these two notes on Facebook:

Hey Tellwutters. We know you’ve been patient with us while we work on getting the site up to speed. We’re leaving the majority of the surveys open an extra day so you have more time to get them done and you won’t miss out on any points. We know it’s frustrating that the site is so slow but we promise we’re working really hard to get it to load faster!
Thanks for sticking by us while we get our site back to a faster loading speed. . . .

The trouble is, those of us who aren’t Facebook members — and as you know, we do exist — are unlikely to see those very welcome acknowledgments of and apologies for Tellwut’s extremely slow loading speed in recent weeks. But every Tellwutter, Facebook member or not, deserves to see them. So please consider posting important messages of that kind somewhere on the Tellwut site itself — not just in one or more of Tellwut’s social media accounts.

Thanks!

I agree. They post all day every day on Facebook inviting people to take surveys and refer friends. It's absurd when you can't even get on the Tellwut website to start with so suggesting people refer friends is almost insulting. They are far more involved with Facebook then they are their own website. I need 400 points to cash out and this is ridiculous.

I agree..I've had enough of Tellwut until they fix this crap...do what other survey panels are doing...DON"T TAKE ON ANY MORE MEMBERS...YOUR SYSTEM IS SLOW BECAUSE YOUR SERVER IS OVERLOADED WITH TONS OF SURVEY TAKERS...MANY OF WHOM ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK & IT"S CRASHED YOUR DAMN SITE

Someone please post when they've fixed this & got the site back up to speed...

Actually they are losing traffic over the last month as the stats indicate. 1 month 0.00197% -13.92%

Average Load Time for Tellwut.com

Slow (2.25 Seconds), 71% of sites are faster.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/tellwut.com#

That should encourage them to get it fixed ASAP so I'm really not sure what is taking so long. It would be nice if they gave an explanation. It may be a bigger issue then we realize but unless they tell us something all we can do is complain and watch the site go downhill.

Actually they are losing traffic over the last month as the stats indicate. 1 month 0.00197% -13.92%

Average Load Time for Tellwut.com

Slow (2.25 Seconds), 71% of sites are faster.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/tellwut.com#

That should encourage them to get it fixed ASAP so I'm really not sure what is taking so long. It would be nice if they gave an explanation. It may be a bigger issue then we realize but unless they tell us something all we can do is complain and watch the site go downhill.

You mentioned something the other day which might be true also..The company might be short on funds since they're giving out tons of gift cards...maybe they've maxed out & are slowly the site down to stop so many cash outs from happening

I think it does have something to do with the amount of people using the site because I am an early riser so I get on the site to play catch up around 5 or 5:30 and there is no problem getting on then but I don't think in a day there is as many surveys because there not able to get on later then 8:30 to submit any.

I would have it speed up for a minute or two, but then it would just sit and clock for 15 minutes. I am still on there trying to get them done.