TELLWUT

1957horses

Is anybody having trouble getting on there websie? I keep getting this page canot be displayed.

Same here. I hope I get my amazon money!

Tellwut accepted another question from me.

Do you believe JUSUS CHRIST is your Saviour??

By the way YES I DO :P

i knew that was yours by the 2 ?? marks :P

O boy I better not play poker with you avemaria, :shock: you know my tells LOL . By the way avemaria, did you see 3rd up why I'm farther along then you are.?? :? I'm a week ahead of you all.

'

in fact that's how i used to get you and the other member (MASPASSOMETHING) mixed up.. the overuse of emotion marks

:P!!!!!!!!!!

Is anybody having trouble getting on there websie? I keep getting this page canot be displayed.

i cant even get a message saying anything. Mine was working earlier now it isn't . :|

I got mine today it was approved on th 9th

i just went on my amazon account and the $10 i put in from the Tellwut card is gone.. i got an email stating it was a counterfeit number.. that they've had a few of them recently.. so i guess this company is bogus afterall....

just kidding :lol:

I just cashed out for an Amazon card, first time. Can someone tell me how many days later they received the card in the mail? Thank you.

I just cashed out for an Amazon card, first time. Can someone tell me how many days later they received the card in the mail? Thank you.[/quote

cricket

You will get an e-mail within a few days that says it was approved mine was approved on july9th I received the amazon card in my mail today july16

Thanks so much, peach6! Does anyone know how often people cashout for $10? The first day I was on for over an hour but I realize that's a one time thing. Anyone been on that site long enough to know what people average, how many days?

I cashed out this past weekend, and I already have over 2000 points built up. I think I went for the Walmart card, I haven't heard anything from them, so hopefully I get it. I have come up with a couple of surveys as well. I have never gotten a 15 pointer though.

Thanks so much, peach6! Does anyone know how often people cashout for $10? The first day I was on for over an hour but I realize that's a one time thing. Anyone been on that site long enough to know what people average, how many days?

Since starting with this site Monday June 25th I have gotten 2 $10.00 amazons. (I just got the second one today in the mail) And I already have 1500 points, and today is only the Monday July 16th. :wink: I just hope this site stays around a long while, cause I'm really digging it. :mrgreen: So in a little over 2 weeks and $20.00 and that's maybe 5-7 minutes a day so at 7 minutes by 14 days that is 98 minutes witch is 1 hour and 38 minutes. (That doesn't count the first day, cause that took a while) but $10.00 for 1 hr 38min. isn't bad by no means to me. And not getting DQ, or quota filled at the end, waiting weeks for pay out, so far my best site as of now. I mean there are no surprises were they tell you this or that time and end up 20 minutes longer. At least that's my way of thinking. :D

i cashed out the first time on july 6... now 10 days later i'm at 2445 points.. so it's roughly 200 or so points per day.. i have a feeling now that their contest for best survey has passed it may slow down but i hope not.