• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cricket

• avemaria

• doobie

• idylatoo

Danielle, I will look but I would need your email in order to invite you or anyone else. I don't think we're supposed to put it here so you can email me through the board. My email is open to receiving mail, and I would be happy to invite you to that or any of the others that require invites.

You *can* post it, but I'd recommend any personal information like that be private messaged/pm'd through the forum. It's just not a good idea to have your email address laying about on the internet where any spammer can find it. Unless you like lots of junk mail... :lol:

Thanks for clarifying that, idylatoo. I agree, can't be too careful ona public board. To sgontu: IDS has only sent me 3 surveys in 3 months. The reason I listed it is because the surveys were really interesting. As you know, we sign an agreement to not divulge content so I can just say that the surveys were actually extremely interesting and fun and two paid $10, one paid $20, both in the form of an Amazon card. Nothing to lost by joining.

Thanks for clarifying that, idylatoo. I agree, can't be too careful ona public board. To sgontu: IDS has only sent me 3 surveys in 3 months. The reason I listed it is because the surveys were really interesting. As you know, we sign an agreement to not divulge content so I can just say that the surveys were actually extremely interesting and fun and two paid $10, one paid $20, both in the form of an Amazon card. Nothing to lost by joining.

Hey cricket,

Can you pm me invite to IDS please?? And thanks :wink:

Hey cricket,

Can you pm me invite to IDS please?? And thanks :wink:

i'll take one too

IDS won't let me sign in, the code they had given me isn't working. I wrote to them and as soon as I get a reply and figure out how to sign in, I'll let you know. Sorry! Anyone interested in MyView or Superpoints referrals, please pm me.

Thanks avemaria. I hate spam with a passion. I signed up with legerweb, but nothing yet. Thank you also cricket! This is just what I needed, a good list to start from. Any referrals that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Don't you get points for refferals on some sites? I guess that's a win-win. I got a product test one from mysurvey. They are going to send me a phone and I have to record info on it for a couple. When I send it back, they give a $35 gift card. Has anyone else gotten this? Also, how does product testing work out? It mentioned something about a survey afterward, but said they would send more info with the shipment.

Thanks avemaria. I hate spam with a passion. I signed up with legerweb, but nothing yet. Thank you also cricket! This is just what I needed, a good list to start from. Any referrals that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Don't you get points for refferals on some sites? I guess that's a win-win. I got a product test one from mysurvey. They are going to send me a phone and I have to record info on it for a couple. When I send it back, they give a $35 gift card. Has anyone else gotten this? Also, how does product testing work out? It mentioned something about a survey afterward, but said they would send more info with the shipment.

product tests vary.. a few years ago i had an ipad looking thing where i had to enter what snacks i ate for a few weeks.. and in sending it back they paid $50.

i've done one for cat litter where they send it to you, you use it, then take a survey at the end and it paid $25

they're not hard to do

Welcome Doobie-

One good tip is to set up an email account ONLY for surveys. I used Yahoo - they have a pretty good spam filter.

I have found Swagbucks to be pretty good in the long run. I have gotten eight $5 Amazon gift cards from them in just a few weeks - you can use more than one gift code on a purchase at Amazon, and you can get just about anything from them nowadays....

Best wishes!

Thank you hpilgrim, I'll sign up with them too! There's a pair of boots on Amazon that I'd love to have. Thank you also avemaria. I hope this one goes well, I could definetly use the money!

Welcome Doobie-

One good tip is to set up an email account ONLY for surveys. I used Yahoo - they have a pretty good spam filter.

I use gmail becuase gmail makes it incredibly easy to set up filters. I don't worry about having separate accounts because most emails skip my inbox and go directly to the appropriate folder. It's pretty much like having multiple email addresses without all the hassle. :)

Doobie, if you are still reading this thread, please check your messages. You asked for referrals so I sent you one. Thanks! If anyone else wants referrals for MyView or Superpoints, please feel free to message me. We're not allowed to post referrals on here so this is the only way to do it.