What is your Favorite and Worst Survey sites?

TSP1973

So properly we can't judge any survey sites in one way.

No, and most people here will tell you the same thing. We all have different demographics so while one panel is super awesome for one person it might be horrible for another. Another factor is that sometimes the possible mess that a survey panel might put you through isn't worth the possible profit - which is one of the reasons I dropped OO. A lot of people have had issues with cashing out and being awarded points this past year - along with their account being terminated when they go to cashout. I dropped them partly because of that - I didn't want to spend the time earning the money to be told no I can't have it when it's cashout time.

that's basically it.. everyone here hates OO but i did well with it.. i hate valued opinions, but some here like it

not everyone! I heard like 4 of them still positive with it, especially "armeria..." plus me = 5 :D

I think everyone here hates Toluna, except you :P

:| you confused me. I was saying that not everyone have the same issues, so we have to check it out ourselves. I think you just said kind of same idea ^^

I was agreeing with you.

:| you confused me. I was saying that not everyone have the same issues, so we have to check it out ourselves. I think you just said kind of same idea ^^

I was agreeing with you.

haha, I was reading like "No,..." means disagree :P forgot English grammar :mrgreen:

I was agreeing with you.

haha, I was reading like "No,..." means disagree :P forgot English grammar :mrgreen:

Sometimes people restate what someone else has said to denote agreement. :) Like if someone says "No, that isn't true" someone else might say "No it's not" to agree.

Sometimes people restate what someone else has said to denote agreement. :) Like if someone says "No, that isn't true" someone else might say "No it's not" to agree.

That would be the worst one if it ever happens to me ^^

English is the weirdest language \m/

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my favorite and worst sites.

I belong to a lot of sites, but these are the top ones.

Here are MY favorites in order!

1st.Survey post ( I make about 50$ a month with them at least) The cash out goes instantly to my paypal account. ) 8)

2nd.Opinion Place (you always qualify but you can only do 1 survey a week, get $1-3 per survey and it is credited the next day on Paypal ) :D

3rd. Pinecone (you usually get $3 per survey and it is credited the next day on Paypal, but you have to wait for them to email you) :)

4th. Viewpoint forum (They send you a check, you always qualify but you have to wait for them to email you)

5th. Isay ( Now they have Paypal, but it takes about 2 weeks too process )

6th. My view (I love my view except the fact that they don't have a paypal option or check) :?

7th. Cada Cabeza ( for latinos, they email you when a survey is available, each survey is 200pt at least, if u don't qualify you get 20pts, 1000 points to get a check of 20$) :D

8th. I think Inc. (they raised the pay pal minimum pay out but usually I qualify for a lot of surveys on there so I cash out fast, but processing takes a while) :?

Here are my least favorites in order! :x

1st. Gobal Test Market :cry: (Believe it or NOT but I log on to take a survey, don't qualify and keep taking surveys but I still don't qualify, and I waste a lot of time)

2nd. Tounla, :shock: ( I have zero, I never qualify )

3rd, Opinion Outpost ( They use to be my favorite but hardly I ever qualify so now pay out is slow) it might have something to do with the fact that they and survey spot is the same company now. :?

4th, My Survey (its slow to make pay out and takes a month to get it to pay pal)

5th, Epoll (use to be one of my favorites but now they hardly email me at all)

6th, Valued Opinions ( I never qualify with them, they have amazon and VISA but no pay pal ) :(

7th, Spring Board ( I never have reach pay out ) :shock:

8th, Buzz ( I have never reached pay out) :shock: lol

liz, hope you're reading this, or anyone else who may know. I googled surveypost and could not find a survey panel. Did you mean survey spot? I don't think so because they don't pay right away. Could you please go to the site and copy and paste the url that would lead me right to surveypost? If you think it's that good, I'd love to try it...thanks!

liz, hope you're reading this, or anyone else who may know. I googled surveypost and could not find a survey panel. Did you mean survey spot? I don't think so because they don't pay right away. Could you please go to the site and copy and paste the url that would lead me right to surveypost? If you think it's that good, I'd love to try it...thanks!

surveyspot and OO are the same company so they pay right away once you reach $10... but i doubt it's surveyspot they're talking about.. they rarely offer anything but sweeps anymore

Hi avemaria..I am trying to find out what she meant by surveypost (that's what she typed), not survey spot. I agree with you, can't be survey spot unless she's luckier than we are. They've gone down the drain!

opps my mistake...yeah I meant survey spot. Yeah, that's what I have been reading, and I don't understand. I have been using survey spot for a long time now. They always pay instantly to my pay pal account whenever I cash out. I tend to cash 3X a month about 20$. I make about 60$ a month with them or at least 50$. I'm always amazed its soo fast. :shock:

http://www.surveyspot.com/

Hi avemaria..I am trying to find out what she meant by surveypost (that's what she typed), not survey spot. I agree with you, can't be survey spot unless she's luckier than we are. They've gone down the drain!

Yeah that's what I heard, that survey spot has gone the drain. But for some reason I'm having the opposite affect. For me Opinion Outpost has gone down the drain. I login and I don't qualify for any surveys anymore and they take a long time to pay. But I keep reading that they are one of the best. :?