GlobalTestMarket frustration

avemaria

I just did survey 235738 for 80 points ($4) and upon finishing it, i got the following screen

http://s7.postimage.org/jn7bvvrdl/Screen_Hunter_01_Oct_04_21_41.gif

i wrote them about it and they're usually good about tracking what you've done so i'll post back if they actually put the points in.

I did that survey and got my points.I wonder what that http://s7.postimage.org/jn7bvvrdl/Screen_Hunter_01_Oct_04_21_41.gif means?Just a thought,did you check your points in your account to make sure you didn't receive them?I always go to my account to make sure I get my points. Wish I had a valid email address to give to you.Hopeful someone else can help you.GTM is owned by mysurvey I wonder if you can ask them for a email address on this?

I just did survey 235738 for 80 points ($4) and upon finishing it, i got the following screen

http://s7.postimage.org/jn7bvvrdl/Screen_Hunter_01_Oct_04_21_41.gif

i wrote them about it and they're usually good about tracking what you've done so i'll post back if they actually put the points in.

I did that survey and got my points.I wonder what that http://s7.postimage.org/jn7bvvrdl/Screen_Hunter_01_Oct_04_21_41.gif means?Just a thought,did you check your points in your account to make sure you didn't receive them?I always go to my account to make sure I get my points. Wish I had a valid email address to give to you.Hopeful someone else can help you.GTM is owned by mysurvey I wonder if you can ask them for a email address on this?

no i didn't get points.. at the end it went to the closed survey screen.. i emailed them last night and the above email came back telling me that no one would reply to it, to use the form on the site itself.. but today i got an email from them at that email asking me to forward my invite so they could investigate.. so i'll see what happens.

but it's hard because that's 120 points so far in the past few days that i've lost with them.. they had a 40 point survey that had a page near the end without boxes to check so it just sits there.

Hi, Thank you for your email. We have detected an error with the survey you

provided and awarded your account with 40 MarketPoints for the inconvenience.

Best Regards, Hayley The GlobalTestMarket Team

so they gave me 40 out of the 80 points

Hi, Thank you for your email. We have detected an error with the survey you

provided and awarded your account with 40 MarketPoints for the inconvenience.

Best Regards, Hayley The GlobalTestMarket Team

so they gave me 40 out of the 80 points

Doesn't matter if they found a problem are not, you finished the survey and should get the Full 80 points! Don't let them screw you over! I had to do this once with them over a 80 point survey. Took it to the BBB and told them what happened and ask for the 80 points plus 40 more for my time and trouble for having to fight for points I deserve! So contact them again for the other 40 points and let them know that if you don't get it, your going to the BBB!

I haven't been taking them because I don't see how long each survey is. I mean heck I could be taking one for 40 points but it could be 2 hours long!! I know that is exaggerated time but the point is how long is each survey?? :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

3 alcohol surveys in 2 days.. i don't know how to get rid of them

and another one today where i screened out on the first question that asked my race.. how does that happen? what i am is in my profile.

• 2 weeks later...