GlobalTestMarket frustration

avemaria

i'm getting the runaround on a 100 point survey not being added to my account..

I'm really starting to get concerned here.. or should i say upset.. the points have not been added to my account.. i think i'm getting an auto reply here. The survey is 238471 and it is for 100 points. I have screenshots of the invite and also of the survey saying that i completed it.. for about a week it was still on my survey list and when i would click the link it said 'you have completed this survey'. In fact i'll add the screenshots below.

I've spent a considerable amount of time writing back to you about this survey and of my points not being added. I don't know what else to do aside from contacting the BBB, in which case I will ask them for double the points to cover my lost time trying to get my points for this survey. I don't want to do this, but i've already let points i've earned go a few times now without doing anything.. but for this amount i'm not letting it go. I did the survey, your site has record of it as it told me i finished it, so I expect the 100 points added to my account for survey #238471, or i'll have to take action through the BBB and will post my experience on the facebook page.

Thank you for taking care of this soon

i've never contacted the BBB before.. how do i go about it?

i'm getting the runaround on a 100 point survey not being added to my account..
I'm really starting to get concerned here.. or should i say upset.. the points have not been added to my account.. i think i'm getting an auto reply here. The survey is 238471 and it is for 100 points. I have screenshots of the invite and also of the survey saying that i completed it.. for about a week it was still on my survey list and when i would click the link it said 'you have completed this survey'. In fact i'll add the screenshots below.

I've spent a considerable amount of time writing back to you about this survey and of my points not being added. I don't know what else to do aside from contacting the BBB, in which case I will ask them for double the points to cover my lost time trying to get my points for this survey. I don't want to do this, but i've already let points i've earned go a few times now without doing anything.. but for this amount i'm not letting it go. I did the survey, your site has record of it as it told me i finished it, so I expect the 100 points added to my account for survey #238471, or i'll have to take action through the BBB and will post my experience on the facebook page.

Thank you for taking care of this soon

i've never contacted the BBB before.. how do i go about it?

It looks like we are living in an illegal country, where any companies can do whatever they want to avoid paying their customers/members, no rules, nothing, they are free to do what they want

well in some cases it is.. corruption is like faxing a fax.. the 2nd fax takes on the imperfections of the first and so on and so on... where in time you can only see how bad it is by comparing the current one to the original. Cut off a few cents here, cut again the pay rate.. don't pay for this survey because its incomplete... don't pay at all just because.. send auto replies until the person stops asking.. it's only $1.25 afterall, not worth the effort right? if GTM has only 50,000 people per quarter doing surveys (they have more, but this is for the sake of argument), all they have to do to literally pocket $250,000 each year is to not pay out on one single $1.25 survey per quarter.. and this is something to think about. I'm not saying they do this.. but when corruption begins, as i pointed out above.. it's too tempting when you're not accountable to anyone. To think i've been jipped $18.75 from 9 surveys on Surveyhead this year alone so far.. how would i know if one of those surveys was wrongly marked invalid?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wait, that deserved an extra smiley :D

i swear we need the option to cash out for postage stamps.. that way we can use the stamps to send all our junk mail to the survey headquarters :D:D:D:D:D:D

in fact, my cats volunteer to make a donation to the cause as well :wink:

6 screen outs in a row today from them :D:D:D

That was me and GTM over the weekend. Then today I worked through 5 in a row. I guess you and I are total opposites in demographics...

I have been raking in the cash with them. What I discovered about them is two things: If you actually do the sweepstakes surveys (even if you DQ), you get a LOT more survey invites. Also, once a month they have a sweepstakes only survey that is actually hosted by them and is about 25 minutes long and asks lots of different questions. I started doing them and since, I have been making TONS of money with them. I think they use that to determine which survey invites to send you. Or it seems like they reward people who do the sweepstakes surveys with more invites.

I have been raking in the cash with them. What I discovered about them is two things: If you actually do the sweepstakes surveys (even if you DQ), you get a LOT more survey invites.

You don't need to do the sweeps surveys -- you can still get more surveys by clicking on the router in your old invitations. I get plenty of surveys this way; their system is automated.

I would never do their full-length surveys for $free.00. It would be one thing if they were 1 minute surveys (although I'd only do those if I were in the right mood) but GTM regularly sends 25, 30, and even 45 minute surveys for no points.

If anyone thinks they can get more surveys by doing the free ones, at least purposely DQ yourself. That half hour could be put to better use than for making a well-off company who won't even toss a quarter your way even richer.

I have been raking in the cash with them. What I discovered about them is two things: If you actually do the sweepstakes surveys (even if you DQ), you get a LOT more survey invites.

You don't need to do the sweeps surveys -- you can still get more surveys by clicking on the router in your old invitations. I get plenty of surveys this way; their system is automated.

I would never do their full-length surveys for $free.00. It would be one thing if they were 1 minute surveys (although I'd only do those if I were in the right mood) but GTM regularly sends 25, 30, and even 45 minute surveys for no points.

If anyone thinks they can get more surveys by doing the free ones, at least purposely DQ yourself. That half hour could be put to better use than for making a well-off company who won't even toss a quarter your way even richer.

Ditto!and well said!The more free surveys we take the more they'll offer and then they wont offer any money at all.I don't condone working for free unless it's for charity and believe me they are as far from charity as you are going to get.

my computer has some kind of virus where whenever I get the 3 sweeps survey, when i enter my age, it only puts in one digit instead of two, so i'm disqualified.. i only get one sweep entry instead of three but it's ok, because this happens a few hundred times a year.. imagine how many three sweep surveys i'd have to do to get that many entries... 100 sweeps only surveys is about 33 hours!