OneOpinion

mccfan2

I love OneOpinion.com they are the best and very great customer service I been a memeber for a year and my lifetime earning is $231.25 I just wish they was very fast sending the visa credit card 7-10 days is awhile for me and also doing their live sessions is very very great when be in the live session it take 7-10 days for the money be in your paypal account but on march 14 in the live session they kick me out no reason and could not go back on there then I told OneOpinion about it and they was so nice they going to put the full amount in my OneOpinion account

If anyone want free money try OneOpinion.com I'm so glad I found them they help me with buying gifts and other stuff

Hints: if you run out of surveys just do not go on there a few days. I missed about 10 days and I had a lot of surveys in my account just do not like being unqualified but another hint if you sign up you get $5 in your account

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ksedwar

• SeriousSurveyer

• footfree

• peach6

I agree with "beyond-amazing" customer service. I had gotten a product test survey (which included free paper plates) and I was supposed to be credited for $12.50. It said I would be credited within 2 weeks or so, but I was not. So, I contacted OneOpinion about how I was not yet compensated. They said wait another week-still didn't come....

I contacted again-and within the next few minutes they replied and said they are giving me credit RIGHT NOW! They sounded real determined too to credit me, lol. And then my paypal account was credited.

Then...... a week later I went to my Paypal account. And noticed.....another $12.50! I saw it was from OneOpinion (again). I contacted them about it, and they said.."oh that's ok. You keep it!

:shock::D Yes!!!!!!!!!

Also, sometimes I do notice they have special surveys or product tests surveys more often then other survey sites.

I love oneopinion.com they are the best and very great customer service I been a memeber for a year and my lifetime earning is $231.25

You joined the forum today and your first and only post is praising a survey company?....Um, no one here was born yesterday.

OneOpinion might be marvelous but if it was them or their associates who put you up to this then I suggest they try a new marketing strategy.

OneOpinion has had many people speak highly of them here in the forums so I'm not sure why you would call paris2013's comment into question when this topic was created by someone else.

It is one thing to speak favorably of a company. It's a completely different thing to sign up for a forum and immediately, the first and only post you make is gushing about a company. It doesn't matter who began the thread.

I bet we never see "paris2013" again. Otherwise, s/he can probably see why the post comes across as spam.

It must be demographics. I joined One Opinion a month ago, and I have a grand total of $5, which is the sign up bonus. Same crap as JD Power, Survey Head (IPoll), etc. Many surveys at $1 for 25 minutes. I think not.

It is one thing to speak favorably of a company. It's a completely different thing to sign up for a forum and immediately, the first and only post you make is gushing about a company. It doesn't matter who began the thread.

I bet we never see "paris2013" again. Otherwise, s/he can probably see why the post comes across as spam.

I'm like you I get skeptical of anyone gushing over a company,especially on a first post.I also use to call people out when I thought things were fishy.Then I was basically told to stop doing it and give people the benefit of the doubt.Idylatoo said we need to give people a fair chance and that if we called them out we may alienate them and then we would have less people willing to join.And she also said and while they may be your theories they are only theories and we need to keep them to ourselves or maybe that was the administrator on another subject I called them out on.Oh anyways, let's see if this person makes another post. I hope so, the more opinions and topics on here the more interesting it gets.

paris2013's comments are no different from what everyone else has said about OneOpinion. They didn't post referral links or suggest other websites like a spammer would. They just agreed with everyone else and that's not spammy.

I'm like you I get skeptical of anyone gushing over a company,especially on a first post.I also use to call people out when I thought things were fishy.Then I was basically told to stop doing it and give people the benefit of the doubt.

I'm concerned about people who are reading the forum or will read the forum in the future. It's good to have a place like this with honest opinions about survey panels. When I was researching a site I wanted to join, this forum saved me from signing up with the site which has dubious business practices.

I wasn't trying to be mean, I was simply giving my thoughts on the post. I run an online business so I have experience with how some companies put out false reviews. They'll pay people to give positive reviews, like/follow their company, and write negative reviews for their competitors. I actually know a guy whose job is to increase companies' appeal through these methods and he makes a good amount of money doing it. Even otherwise honest companies aren't immune to this because they are trying to keep up with others in the industry. For online businesses, what people write about them online is everything. You can be sure survey reps monitor these forums.

Some people get defensive about their favorite survey companies but I honestly couldn't care less about any survey company. Some people feel appreciative to companies or reps who help them to resolve an issue but these companies are concerned with their own reputations and they're just doing damage control. They watch for mentions of their site, especially newer/smaller companies, and do their best to keep it positive so they can keep making money.

paris2013's comments are no different from what everyone else has said about OneOpinion. They didn't post referral links or suggest other websites like a spammer would. They just agreed with everyone else and that's not spammy.

In your opinion. Which is not fact...In my opinion s/he sets off almost every warning bell for spam.

No referral links and no mention of websites outside of OneOpinion so very far from every warning bell. It also appears that English may not be peach2013's first language and that in itself can make someones comments sound fishy when it's actually just a language barrier.

I'm also pretty familiar with spammers and am an active member of WOT (Web of Trust), StopForumSpam.com as well as am a moderator on a hand full of Internet help forums, mostly dealing with malware removal and general computer help (I have references that I won't post links to here. PM me if you want to know more). I don't see any problem with what peach2013 posted so you too are simply stating your opinion and not facts.

Ultimately, no harm, no foul, so let's just move on before we are the ones accused of being in the wrong for accusations based on opinion and not fact as well as dragging this off-topic.

ksedwar,

I've already stated that was my opinion of paris2013's post. It's also my opinion that someone including a referral link doesn't render their views fake or invalid, and someone not having a referral link doesn't make their views valid. I see nothing wrong with giving someone credit via a referral link if I heard about a great site through them.

You tend to state your opinion as fact (and/or believe they are such). I probably do too but that's why I add -- this is my opinion. People are free to take it or leave it.

I understand you like them but OneOpinion has very mixed reviews on this site -- that's a fact. I don't see why they or someone fond of them wouldn't put up a review to increase their rep.

I haven't been wrong about anything I have said or have I accused without evidence. I spend most of my time here praising websites unless it is something outside of the normal complaints of disqualifying and slow or low payments/credits. You spend most of your time here complaining so yes our opinions are very different. There is no reason to start in on a new member just because their first post is praising a website. That is no reason whatsoever to accuse someone of spamming or being a micro worker. Wait until you have something real then point it out. Until then it's just being rude and possibly turning away a new member who has something to contribute to the forums.

I try to enjoy myself here and doing surveys. Constant complaining just drags it down and is, to me, is very annoying.

Reply if you must but you will be speaking to yourself. That's all I have to say in this topic. :wink:

We all know survey sights come here and leave messages so I wouldn't put it past them to do the other.All I'm saying is I got cut down for doing it which made me stop and think okay I should read more of what this person has to say before saying anything.Now if she doesn't come back then it'll make ya think huh.

Not to get off track but........................ there's a panelist on here (songtu) he asked a panelist on here Jessica if she was the same Jessica from Surveyhead.She replied "no". I think why songtu thought it was her was from some of her other post where she seemed to be in favor of the survey company.I personally don't think she is because I did go back and read some older post she made and it didn't read that way to me.So all I was really trying to say is wait see if she comes back and see what she has to say.Heck when idylatoo first came on as moderator me and her went rounds.There really was no love lost between us but time went on I got to know her and now (even though she's gone)I think we're pretty much okay with each other.(LOL)Then again it is easy to get along with someone when they're gone.I'm glad your skeptical we all need to be a little more.All I ask is to let her make a few more post before we pass judgement.

ksedwar,

Wow, I actually thought you were respectable and mature before this. Now I can see you're just overly prideful and petty. Funny how a person's true self comes out when they are challenged.

I write positive, neutral, and negative posts (anyone can look through my history so your statement is blatantly false). In other words, I'm simply giving my experience, which is what this forum is for. If most of my posts seem negative then maybe that is a reflection of the current survey-taking experience or your own bias.

I can post what I want unless stated otherwise by a moderator, which you are not. Maybe you should take your own advice and not jump to dismiss people whose thoughts differ from yours.

footfree,

I check this forum when I'm online. So if paris2013 comes back and proves not to be a spammer/one-off commenter, then I apologize. We haven't seem them back here though.

(LOL)I guess I can understand her not wanting to come back to this posting but I do want to extend a hand out to her.She is more then welcome so please come back and feel free to express your opinions as you can see we are a lively bunch of people!