OneOpinion Payments very interesting

fiestyvermin

I got my 2nd visa card today from OneOpinion and I am shocked. I know if Myview or Valued Opinions send you a credit card they take 3.00 off the card amount to mail you a physical card. The OneOpinion card is always a physical card that takes maybe 2 weeks to mail and the amount of the card is the EXACT AMOUNT I cash out for. They do not deduct anything from the total and the dollar amount I cashed out is printed right on the card. Just shows how these companies push nonexistent charges down our throats to increase their bottom line.

I have cashed out twice now myself. Don't get discouraged when you seem to DQ on everything. Just keep visiting the site every day and you should be cashing out and not in a year but more like every month. I'm wondering what exactly happens once you get above the Bronze level? :?:

I have cashed out twice now myself. Don't get discouraged when you seem to DQ on everything. Just keep visiting the site every day and you should be cashing out and not in a year but more like every month. I'm wondering what exactly happens once you get above the Bronze level? :?:
I wonder how long it takes to get past the Bronze level.I am on my 3rd cashout.

• 2 months later...
I wonder how long it takes to get past the Bronze level.I am on my 3rd cashout.

Oh I forgot about that! I cashed out about 4-5 times. I need to check what level I'm at. What happens when you reach the Bronze level...? :roll:

I have only been able to cash out one time (for $25.50 on a Visa card) with OneOpinion so far, but I have had good experiences with them and I only wish I qualified for more surveys and could cash out more often! It seems like I can try for survey after survey after survey without qualifying, day in and day out, for weeks on end...and then, all of a sudden, on a random lucky day I will qualify for 4 surveys in a row and earn $6 in less than 45 minutes or something.

OneOpinion scored big points with me last year when I was scheduled to participate in one of their special online panel discussions for $25 (I cannot recall the topic). I signed onto the website they gave me for the project at the designated time and the site was not working. Other people had this issue too. I couldn't participate in the forum because I couldn't access it. I postponed doing something else I needed to do so I could be a part of this project/panel discussion at a specific time, so I was not pleased that I couldn't get into the forum.

I wrote in a Support ticket with all of the information, not expecting anything other than to let OneOpinion know I couldn't access the panel. At that point I didn't know that others had the same problem. They wrote me back within a couple of hours, apologized for the mishap...and deposited the $25 in my PayPal account the very same day! I couldn't believe it! I didn't even get to take part in the discussion and they still paid me (I think it was Hugh who wrote me back, and he was very kind)!!! Not only that, but I got paid faster for not participating than I would have if I had participated! What other survey companies do you know of that will pay you $25 the same day just for trying to access a panel discussion? I was shocked.

I did another panel discussion for OneOpinion later in the year - this time I actually participated - and earned, I think, $30 for that (deposited in PayPal within a couple of weeks).

Also, just recently one of the surveys I completed did not credit - which is very unusual for OneOpinion. I wrote them right away when I didn't see the incentive appear, explained what the survey subject was and that I didn't receive my $1.00. Within a day or two Hugh wrote back and manually credited the $1.00 to my account, with no further questions asked and no complaints.

I have high hopes for OneOpinion if they keep doing things the way they have been doing them. As I mentioned in my first paragraph, I only wish I qualified for more surveys and could cash out more often because they have been a pleasure to deal with so far, really going above and beyond the call of duty!