• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• footfree

• rosiesmom

I do agree with Avemaria, the profiling done with those court cases was odd. I recognized some of the cases because they were all over the news a while back. But I signed up and got my $10 Amazon card and am waiting for a survey. Even if I don't get one for a month, they paid me what they said they would and it was done quickly.

When you do your profiling survey, some of those questions well randomly be asked as your doing your $25.00 one. Like your grandmothers first name, your first job (I forgot what I put for that on my profiling one because I did a few at the same time) your middle school name.......ect................. :roll:

or 'which street did you grow up on'... ok which phase of my life? the one i was on until i was 5? the next one until i was 10? or how about the 2 years we lived on the other side of the state? or middle school time?... or maybe high school time? what time???

i'll have to make a note of the ones i remember though.. because i forget what i put on things like that...

Did the profile survey 2 days ago and I haven't received my AGC how long does it take?

you should have it anytime now if you haven't already.. it was about that for me.

All is now well!!! Got the gift card today! :D

Some have written here things which would make you think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread (where did that phrase come from anyway). Well, I request an invite on 3/2. On Monday, 3/4, I get the survey to complete. I do it . Later that same day I receive a response which makes me happy as follows:

"Thank you for completing your Darwin's Data online profile. As a thank you for filling out your online profile we will email you a $10 Amazon.com gift card. Please watch for your gift card in both your inbox and spam folder.

You are now eligible to receive email invitations asking you to complete additional surveys for which we will pay you $25 for each survey you complete. In addition, you can earn bonus cash and will have the opportunity to win fantastic prizes just for completing our surveys!

Please check your email inbox regularly for Darwin's Data survey invites.

For more information please visit our website http://www.darwinsdata.com"

Well it's now 3/9 and despite two follow-ups I have yet to receive either the promised gift card or a response to my EMails. I really wouldn't mind if they changed their mind and did not allow me on the panel, BUT I HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR NO RESPONSE!! Shame on them!!!!

:mrgreen::twisted::evil::mrgreen:

i'm not sure how they pay out.. i might have gotten mine fast because i did the survey closer to their set payout date.. which might be once per week or even once per month like GlobalTestMarket..

Some have written here things which would make you think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread (where did that phrase come from anyway). Well, I request an invite on 3/2. On Monday, 3/4, I get the survey to complete. I do it . Later that same day I receive a response which makes me happy as follows:

"Thank you for completing your Darwin's Data online profile. As a thank you for filling out your online profile we will email you a $10 Amazon.com gift card. Please watch for your gift card in both your inbox and spam folder.

You are now eligible to receive email invitations asking you to complete additional surveys for which we will pay you $25 for each survey you complete. In addition, you can earn bonus cash and will have the opportunity to win fantastic prizes just for completing our surveys!

Please check your email inbox regularly for Darwin's Data survey invites.

For more information please visit our website http://www.darwinsdata.com"

Well it's now 3/9 and despite two follow-ups I have yet to receive either the promised gift card or a response to my EMails. I really wouldn't mind if they changed their mind and did not allow me on the panel, BUT I HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR NO RESPONSE!! Shame on them!!!!

:mrgreen::twisted::evil::mrgreen:

I signed up on the 3rd and I haven't received my gc -however I haven't tried emailing them.I was going to give them 1 week.If I dont have it by Mon.I'll try emailing them and see what the hold up is.Plus I don't like it when survey companies don't answer their emails.I wish others would answer and let us know how long it took for them to get their GC .

I did the survey a few weeks ago and I believe I received the GC the following day I did the 10.00 one and then a few days later I did another one which was for 25.00 GC both were received within a couple days of doing the surveys but I haven't done anymore since. I was hoping to get one every month or even evey two months but now I'm not sure I guess I will just have to wait and see.