Best survey site for Amazon gift cards?

rtsl35

I think Tellwut is the fastest for me. I think getting into one of the communities is a good deal too, but usually they only offer openings so many times a year, but you participate once a week or so, and they pay you a set amount each month, like $5, $15, or so.

the only one i have that's not on that list is Ipoll

Ohhhhhhhh do you mean..."surveyhead"? :shock: no thanks! (but thanks for the suggestion) :D

SWAGBUCKS! I love them....

Isn't that site COMPLICATED? It seems overwhelming. I just want to take surveys. Do they have everyday surveys where you can collect points for amazon gift cards?

I wouldn't say it's 'the best', and I rarely do their surveys anymore due to the lack of points awarded, but mysurvey has amazon gift cards as one of the rewards.

I wouldn't say it's 'the best', and I rarely do their surveys anymore due to the lack of points awarded, but MySurvey has amazon gift cards as one of the rewards.

Does mysurvey reward you fast after taking surveys? And when u redeem the gift cards, is that fast too? Oh, and do they just email you surveys, or can you sign in for more surveys?

Sorry for all the questions! :roll:

Valued Opinions is charging a fee for their Amazon cards aren't they? I won't be getting any of those anymore from them. I do Tellwut several times a day and when I first started I could get a $10 AGC quickly. Now I am saving them up and have cashed out twice this year with $50 ones. That is pretty good for me because I do not qualify for a lot of survey it seems.

Does Mysurvey reward you fast after taking surveys? And when u redeem the gift cards, is that fast too? Oh, and do they just email you surveys, or can you sign in for more surveys?

Sorry for all the questions! :roll:

As far as I know you are emailed when you have a survey.

IF--big IF--you get a reward for doing a survey then you get the points immediately.

Warning: I think the rewards that are stated up front might differ from the rewards you actually receive. I took one the other day and I could've sworn it said 30 points at the beginning and I was only rewarded 20. Also I thought they were supposed to give me 5 points just for trying a survey whether or not I completed it, but that didn't happen either.

I normally don't do their surveys, I only occasionally click on one of the emails just to keep my account active with them, so I'm no mysurvey expert. If you try a survey with them either take a screenshot and/or write down the survey # and what was promised upfront in terms of points.

As far as receiving rewards quickly upon redemption, I haven't redeemed any points with them for a long time, iirc in the past I received the PayPal or amazon GC fairly quickly. But this survey site changed over the years. I don't know what the current practices are now.

Valued Opinions is charging a fee for their Amazon cards aren't they? I won't be getting any of those anymore from them. I do Tellwut several times a day and when I first started I could get a $10 AGC quickly. Now I am saving them up and have cashed out twice this year with $50 ones. That is pretty good for me because I do not qualify for a lot of survey it seems.

Yes--Valued Opinion now charges $22 for a $20 amazon gc--but that's better than the $5 they charge for a $20 Visa Promo Code. Either one is unacceptable since we shouldn't have to pay them to get our own money.