Vindale

sparksy2k

I've been doing surveys for years and years. I had dropped Vindale awhile back for some reason, but I decided to give it a try again recently. Here's what is pissing me off with them now: I always have my email up and running, so I'll see a post right away, and every single time Vindale sends me a survey I go right to it. Lol, this is what I see when I get there:

Unfortunately there are no online surveys currently available.

We are sorry that we are currently not able to offer you an online survey to participate in.

However, we do continue to add surveys daily and hope to offer you an opportunity to share your opinions at another time.

We apologise for any disappointment caused.

So I'm dropping them for lying to me and clogging my email, not to mention all the other reasons given in this forum.

• 10 months later...

I think I will too. It infuriates me when they directly email me with a survey and I take it only to be screened out!!!

This happens about 80-90% of the time, it is so annoying.

Plus you can't cash out until you reach $50.

And good luck getting to $50 without having some of your money "expire". How the heck can they do that? Unless you are buying the junk on there, you can't make money. it is like spending $500 to make $3. Nope.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...