legit secret shopper sites?

iceminx

anyone have recommendations on secret shopper sites that are legit and don't require payment to join? I joined shadow shoppers, but as a bronze member, they send me jobs in my area but will not let me submit to them or see any details. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Edigitalresearch.com are free to join and are a great mystery shopping site with payment ranging from £1 to do a website survey to £60 for visiting a mobile phone shop, purchasing a phone and returning it the same week. I can recommend them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

go down the list of them at volition.com

bestmark.com is good

trendsource is good I think, kern scheduling is good, sassyshop good

can't think of any of them that I've had trouble with.

I am on this Yahoo group that tells of Mystery Shops around the United States. Most of them are posted by the schedulers. Seems to be legit.

Here is the link:

[email protected]

You must be approved by a moderator.

Check it out.

teachell

• 1 month later...

cool

I might add, you do NOT need to pay for shadowshopper, they will send you an email if you wait a week and give you a trial...

bronze membership isn't all that bad either for shadowshopper, you won't be able to read some of them, but you'll probably find more offers than you have time for.... and sometimes companies pay shadowshopper to send you an invite anyhow.

I've signed up for with one company and have gotten two assignments so far. I don't always have free time to shop when they need the review done. Also, I'll be paid via PayPal but I have to wait 60 days until I get my payment.

So, the best bet is to check out Volition.

I'm pretty excited to do another shop here in the upcoming days, I get to order pizza and reflect on the delivery and customer service over the phone. I don't even have to leave the house. But, I only get paid back for the expense of the pizza. Still, we love pizza!

Ever learning,

teachell

yea, the hard work with secret shopping is the longer surveys that require good spelling, grammar, and objective language to describe everything. In other words, if you flunked English do somethin' else.

60 days does seem like a very long time to get paid.

• 4 months later...

There's lots of mystery shopping companies listed at opinionoutlook.com. I have worked with Trendsource and National Merchandising. They are both good.

There's lots of mystery shopping companies listed at opinionoutlook.com. I have worked with Trendsource and National Merchandising. They are both good.

• 4 months later...

Along time ago i signed up for one and they would rarely send me an email about wanting me to go to a bar right a report, however it was always at an inconvenient time. not to mention i had to front the money, its pretty simple as long as your not paying for something or giving up your credit card number i dont think you have to worry, i just dont think you get much work.

probably better off selling oranges on the freeway offramp.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, since the surveys have seemed to dry up lately, I've been doing a lot more Mystery Shopping. The best company I've been working for is Market Force, they pay so quickly. Plus, they have theater shops where you can see a new feature film for free.

Mystery Shopping is all about being observant. Before you sign up for any Mystery Shopping companies, spend a couple of hours in a very busy place, like a mall or at an outdoor event. Look at people, see what they are doing. Then, go home and write up a story about what you saw. Make sure the story carefully and objectively reflects what was going on.

If you can do those things, you're on your way to be a Mystery Shopper. :lol:

• 3 months later...

Update on Secret Shopping-if you are between 18-19, there are several companies that will pay you to try to buy cigarettes or alcohol. I'm not quite in that age bracket anymore :oops: but my son is 18 so I did tell him of the opportunity.

Check out ICCDS to sign up for compliance shops.

Ever learning,

teachell

• 1 month later...
Update on Secret Shopping-if you are between 18-19, there are several companies that will pay you to try to buy cigarettes or alcohol. I'm not quite in that age bracket anymore :oops: but my son is 18 so I did tell him of the opportunity.

Check out ICCDS to sign up for compliance shops.

Ever learning,

teachell

I don't think 18-19 year olds should do that. What if they do buy the stuff without being carded and get arrested around the corner for underage possession. Check with your local police departments. I hear they pay 18-20 year olds to do things like that.

• 3 months later...

Today Shadow Shopper called me and asked if I was still interested and they had several places to scout. This one is done by phone. I have to sign a contract and it says they pay by check. The lady seemed very nice. I'll make the call tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. :?: