New Panel: Quest Mindshare

Administrator

I signed up so we shall see............ :roll:

I just got a survey from them................. :D

I don't have time to do it right now, waiting on a good friend and her 5 kids and going to the Fair........... :mrgreen:

I don't have time to do it right now, waiting on a good friend and her 5 kids and going to the Fair........... :mrgreen:

I clicked on it right away this morning when I said I was going to wait, but my friend called and said they were going to be late, I was already full so didn't get to take it.................. :cry:

I received my first survey today. Note: they pay with paypal which is good but there is a 2% paypal charge - not so good--I'll live with it. :o

I joined a few days ago and so far I have received 3 surveys and as soon as I get them and click on them they are already closed they seem to be connected with Cint which I dropped a few years ago because I never qualified I think I was with them for 6months and didn't make a dime so I quess I will just have to see what comes out of this one.

I joined a few days ago and so far I have received 3 surveys and as soon as I get them and click on them they are already closed they seem to be connected with Cint which I dropped a few years ago because I never qualified I think I was with them for 6months and didn't make a dime so I quess I will just have to see what comes out of this one.

Yea what's up with that...?

I got my first survey today. Clicked it, and it was closed/an error. It was only a few hours old... :cry:

I had one the first day I signed up; it was closed immediately. Then I had one today for 25 cents which I completed. Are they seriously going to take a 2% charge on 25 cents for paypal? Will report on what happens.

Another strange thing about this site. They give you a bizarre six number/letter password, and I can't find a way to change it. When I tried to sign in today, it said my password/user ID was not valid. So you hit "forgot password?" and they send you a new one, which is even more odd (10 number/letter combo).

I received 1 (.25 two minute) survey (more like an additional profile) yesterday. We shall see. :?::?:

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't received anything from them and its been a couple weeks now. Anyone else?

I did notice however its the same or partner company as "Your Say" which I was already a member of.