New Panel: Quest Mindshare

Administrator

Ok I now had gotten a few surveys from them. Didn't qualify (but they routed me for two more tries!-so I was happy). But today i took a survey and I qualified! :D Also what I just LOVED about it was the survey was pretty easy, and quick! All for $1.60. But the thing is, I don't know if it automatically sends the money to your paypal address or in your "account." I checked and it didn't show anything (there's no area that shows how much u make) Im confused there...

Ok I now had gotten a few surveys from them. Didn't qualify (but they routed me for two more tries!-so I was happy). But today i took a survey and I qualified! :D Also what I just LOVED about it was the survey was pretty easy, and quick! All for $1.60. But the thing is, I don't know if it automatically sends the money to your paypal address or in your "account." I checked and it didn't show anything (there's no area that shows how much u make) Im confused there...

Click on your profile, at bottom will see points credited. YOU ARE NOT IMMEDIATELY COMPENSATED THEY CREDIT YOUR ACCT and you need to reach cashout. THE FOLLOWING IS A DECEPTIVE direct quote.

Paypal. As soon as a study wraps up, you are immediately compensated at the study agreed rate as noted in your email invitation.

I did not find this out until I completed a survey. This info was not available when I joined. So far, I question their presentation. Will see what happens.

Yeah, you have to have $12.50, and they take 2% for Paypal.

I got one today for a whole $1.63 for 30 minutes. Gee, after their charge, it's what, a $1.59? It was immediately deleted. Seems this might just be a big loser/waste of time.

Yeah, you have to have $12.50, and they take 2% for Paypal.

I got one today for a whole $1.63 for 30 minutes. Gee, after their charge, it's what, a $1.59? It was immediately deleted. Seems this might just be a big loser/waste of time.

I think they will be unsubscribed soon .They are either closed or I get DQ.i think at one other time I did Cint surveys and I never made a cent.

• 2 weeks later...

Click on your profile, at bottom will see points credited. YOU ARE NOT IMMEDIATELY COMPENSATED THEY CREDIT YOUR ACCT and you need to reach cashout. THE FOLLOWING IS A DECEPTIVE direct quote.

Paypal. As soon as a study wraps up, you are immediately compensated at the study agreed rate as noted in your email invitation.

I did not find this out until I completed a survey. This info was not available when I joined. So far, I question their presentation. Will see what happens.

I "logged in" today and it only showed "profile 50% complete" and a survey ready for me to take. It doesn't show ANY points credited. Can it be they just didn't credit me my points yet? I took the survey in the beginning of the month! :|

• 1 month later...