Daily Survey Panel

coreysmom

I just took a survey with them from C&R (I think that's what it was called), and it took me awhile to complete. I finished the survey, but then when I clicked "finish" it told me that I didn't actually qualify for the survey!!!! This is beyond annoying. Why can't they qualify you to begin with rather than making you spend all that time?

Then I clicked on their next email to see what other surveys they had and a "My 2 Cents" survey came up, which disqualified me right away, thankfully.

I noticed this company isn't in the directory, so I'm not quite sure where I got them, but they seem to partner with legitimate survey companies.

Anyone have overall good experience with them, or is this a waste of my time?

C&R is legitimate. They furnish surveys to SurveySpot and Greenfield (and now I think Lightspeed and GlobalTestMarket), so that's why you don't see anything on them in SurveyPolice's directory or reviews.

I like them because C&R usually sends focus group invites that pay $20.00 or more, so when I see a survey from C&R I get excited. The survey you received from them may have actually been a screener for a focus group hosted by Invoke Solutions, and would have paid $20-$30 had you qualified. What you described is unusual for C&R, and I hope it is not a disturbing new trend.

Speaking of disturbing new trends: my last Invoke invite was a 60 minute online focus group that paid $15.00, instead of the customary $20.00.

Given the good experience I've had with C&R, I would give them another chance the next time you see a survey from them.

I think C&R also furnishes home product tests, does anyone else out there remember that too?

• 1 month later...

What is the link for C&R? I googled it and it took me to a site that looks like it is for companies to sign up who want surveys done, not people who want to take them.

Thanks.

I don't think you can sign up directly. I have only received C&R invites to focus groups through Greenfield and SurveySpot.

Yes, C&R surveys can lead(but not always) to focus groups, but my experience has been only through the above two survey providers. This is why I keep repeating not to get too picky about Greenfield and Surveyspot.

• 5 months later...

I tried daily survey panel but eveytime I would finish a survey it would direct me to another website and i never received credit for anything. I didn't stick with them long and had been considering trying again.

Please don't give up on them, I've made quite a bit of money there, low cashout threshold & paypal is available.

They do have a lot of greenfield & OTX, BUT they also often have some unique surveys that pay well. If you are having issues please email them @ [email protected]. I KNOW they will respond & do their best to help you :)