SurveyMonkey CEO died of head trauma in exercise accident

footfree

• 1 month later...

Used to have a treadmill. Going to say he didn't use the wrist strap that disengages the machine if you should happen to fall. Now I have to think if I ever did a survey monkey survey. Not sure at all if I ever have done one of their surveys.

Some of the market research openings on craigslist use a survey monkey survey to screen people for the study, and I am a member of survey monkey contribute, where I am sent a survey monkey survey every once in a while, and if I complete the survey, $.75 gets donated to my favorite charity, which is Doctors without Borders. I used to get these surveys more often, but now I only get one about every two weeks. The surveys are easy to do, and you never get disqualified. I just tried to get in a medical study in Chicago, that was going to pay $865 for an eight week triglyceride study. You had to follow a specific diet for four weeks, and then you got a two week break, and then you started another diet for four weeks, and at the end you got paid $865. They furnished the food too. Your triglycerides had to be at least 150 before the study started. The only catch was that you could not be on cholesterol medication while you were involved in the study, and I am on lipitor, which I have no business going off of for 10 weeks.

Used to have a treadmill. Going to say he didn't use the wrist strap that disengages the machine if you should happen to fall. Now I have to think if I ever did a survey monkey survey. Not sure at all if I ever have done one of their surveys.

They develop surveys for everyone who does research -here's a link if you would like to read

https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/aboutus/

He was married to the CEO of Facebook- sad the way it happened, but freak accidents happen all the time.