Quick Rewards Question

cricket

I get a lot of surveys from Quick Rewards in my email every day. The ones that start with VP and are 60 cents usually pan out. This is good because they add up. However, the dollar ones, usually Samplicio, never work. Have you had that experience? Also, at the end when they ask you to rate it and ask why you liked the survey, what do you write? I usia;;y write "fast" or "easy"...just wondering what you all say.

I just joined Quick Rewards the other day. I am getting bombarded with emails every five minutes from them. I don't qualify for any of them that I have tried. It is frustrating. I only have about $2 in my account so far. So I don't know what to put at the end since I haven't finished one yet. lol

Quick Rewards was my first survey sign up. Before I left them I was getting a ton of invites every day from them, and was getting nothing that I could complete and be paid for. The cash out was $50, I think, maybe it wasn't that much, but it took me forever to get there. I cashed out twice in a few years, so I gave up and left them. I know more about surveys now, but I don't think I would ever sign up with them again.

the problem is they're a router site.. if you do surveys with them you're not going to see them on the better paying panels.

With Quick Rewards, you can cash out any amount you have at any time. I just cashed out 2.20 to my Pay Pal today. They are a router and they also have tons of other things you can do to earn. Another thing and this is not a big whoop but the Quick points are also something you might want to add, 100 quick points equals a penny I think. Tokens, waste of time all they give you for those is mags. I usually answer the same at the end fast or too slow or whatever, it took me a while though to figure out if you don't do that at the end of survey, the system does not credit you.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are a few go-to places on the site.  yoursurveys,  which you can do for 75 cents a pop, usually at least 5 Surveys,  livesample, good for 2 surveys a day, and the 50 cent one and the 80 cent one.  do that all together and it's 7.55 daily.  Thats what I do.

• 3 weeks later...

I was receiving over 30 surveys a day from quick rewards. When I wrote to customer service that I would like to cut back to half that man, they informed me that they could not decrease the he number of surveys, that I could select 0 surveys if I wanted fewer surveys. I opted to stay, only I pick and choose which surveys I try. Some days I don't do any of them. If they want to expend all that time and effort then that's their problem

• Like 1