Well Ipsos lied

footfree

I'm on their diary panel and I haven't received my points for it so I wrote to them and this was their response(below). I still haven't received them as of today so I decided to call them out on it.I think we should call out any survey company who doesn't keep their word.Plus I have decided to let the 32 points slide that they owe me because I decided to cash out early,however I wont on this.

The points for the Purchase Diary will be awarded after all the entries are processed. They will be available in your account by the 21st of September.

Thank you for your understanding and for taking part in our Panel.

Best regards,

Sarah

i-say Panel Support Team

• 3 months later...

I realize this is an old post, but I had to respond because I've been having trouble with Ipsos as well. I actually contacted the Better Business Bureau about money they owe me. The BBB has records of a long history of complaints against Ipsos. They clearly do not value their panelists!

• 5 weeks later...

I am on a panel with them and they actually took points away from me. I thought that was weird. I was about to contact them today about not receiving panel points from last year when I saw both the added and deducted points. I did notice a small reward for panel participation. I expected more for some reason.