OH MY GOSH!!, Pinecone, a rarity!

theskyhunter

I cant believe it! I got a dq on a Pinecone survey 2day! I really cant believe it. I think this is only the 2nd one ive ever had with them in over 7 or 8 years. got me worried now. actually I think I may have clicked on a incorrect answer not meaning to. I hope so anyways. still unsettling a bit.

I also was dq'd on a Pinecone one the same. First time ever. After a couple of initial questions , it asked if I did a particular thing (I did not) and it ended right there. Actually , quite smart on their part. No sense having one try answering questions on something they never do.

Well I wish they had on the one they sent me.I guess it's okay once I get paid for doing it.Do they pay on the weekends?I took it 10/22 (Thursday)and I still haven't received payment.They asked me if they sent it if I would be willing to try it I put "no". I've only ever done that once or twice .

I almost always DQ on Pinecone surveys on other survey sites but can't remember DQing on one sent by PineCone. I've been doing their surveys over 3 years.

I've been with them longer, and it has only happened twice on their own site. But on other sites, I always get dq'd.

• 3 weeks later...

I only DQ'ed once and it was because I said I didn't use any of the products they listed. If they list 500 products and you used at least one of them you seem to qualify, but if you don't use any you are DQ'ed.

Huh, can't say I've ever had this happen as Pinecone tends to send out 'preliminary' questions to match one to surveys. In the rare cases the survey wasn't a match (like me not drinking coffee), I was still able to take it. I even recall writing the site about this and they claimed they were still interesting in opinions even if I didn't use a certain product or place.

• 2 months later...

I love Pinecone. I have been doing surveys for about 3 years. Rarely do I get DQ. They send me products, on a regular basis, to test. I even won one of their sweepstakes. I received a mini I pad, a Garmin vivofit and an Exercise Freak.  (Wireless in ear fitness headphones.) I'm 67

I love Pinecone. I have been doing surveys for about 3 years. Rarely do I get DQ. They send me products, on a regular basis, to test. I even won one of their sweepstakes. I received a mini I pad, a Garmin vivofit and an Exercise Freak.  (Wireless in ear fitness headphones.) I'm 67

Did you win the last 3 items you listed?If so I'm sorry I don't think it's right that some participants can win 3 times when others who have been with them

for years cant win a thing.Not your fault ,I'm happy for you don't mean to step on you r toes, but I just don't think it's fair to others.

What sweeps? I'm in Canada & didn't even know that they had sweeps...did I miss something?

What sweeps? I'm in Canada & didn't even know that they had sweeps...did I miss something?

They do have an ongoing sweepstakes on the US site. Like the above poster , I have never won once in all 14+ years with them.

Did you win the last 3 items you listed?If so I'm sorry I don't think it's right that some participants can win 3 times when others who have been with them

for years cant win a thing.Not your fault ,I'm happy for you don't mean to step on you r toes, but I just don't think it's fair to others.

The only sweepstakes prize I have seen on the site is $500 which is awarded about monthly. No merchandise prizes. Are you referring to merchandise obtained with points earned?