• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rosiesmom

• footfree

• greeneyeddevils

• JD

I have received 8 surveys for this month alone.That has to be the best I have ever done from them.Oops wrong went and checked and I got this many back in Oct.

Just got a strange one. The survey came up with the first screen saying "Those are all the questions we have for you today" and immediately ended.

• 2 weeks later...
I chose an Amazon Gift Card, but it's been a month, and I haven't gotten it YET! I am very disappointed .....

Yeah that's to long you should shoot them a email.

They don't actually send you out the gift card redeem code to your email address anymore..at least that's not what I do..once I redeem for an Amazon gift card I go to Pincone & go to my Order History & the Amazon Gift claim code is there waiting...you might want to check that out if you haven't done that yet

Well, Greeneyeddevils, you were absolutely right! It was there all along.... Thank you so MUCH! :D

Glad I was able to help...just remember going forward if you redeem for an Amazon gift card once you redeem it takes usually 15-30 mins before it's in your account...

• 6 months later...

Not sure if it's just me or with everybody... I have only rec'd one survey in two weeks and not even household questions in the last week or so. Also, the site was down for 4-5 days with no explanation... Thought something might be wrong. Anyone else, not getting surveys and know what's going on with Pinecone?

I don't get a ton of surveys from them anyway.  Nothing different here.  I cannot remember if I got the household questions last week or not.  I think I did.

I went a couple of weeks without one then got a survey last Fri..It seems that surveys are slow around this time of year.