My View what is going on

peach6

I have 500 points with My View and for nearly a year I have received NO SURVEYS AT ALL, apart from their stupid Quick Fish surveys. I need at least 1,000 points to cash out so basically if they never send me a survey I can never redeem the 500 points I've already wasted my time collecting. I'm terminating my membership with them because this is unethical and a joke. I know my account is still current and up to date because I always complete their Quick Fish surveys. Very disappointing and a total scam.

I have 500 points with My View and for nearly a year I have received NO SURVEYS AT ALL, apart from their stupid Quick Fish surveys. I need at least 1,000 points to cash out so basically if they never send me a survey I can never redeem the 500 points I've already wasted my time collecting. I'm terminating my membership with them because this is unethical and a joke. I know my account is still current and up to date because I always complete their Quick Fish surveys. Very disappointing and a total scam.

14,000 points are needed for cash out. Perhaps you are thinking of a different survey company. I get email invites from MyView daily and am generally able to cash out weekly for a $10 Home Depot gift card. I always keep and old email invite and use it to check in with them several times a day.

• 1 month later...

I just completed a survey for myview that was from prosper.form.com that was a media survey. It asked what media sources I used to determine what I buy or what restaurant I eat at etc. The survey took me over 30 minutes, and all I got was 400 points. It is not like myview to be so stingy. They also gave me another survey to try which was worth 1,000 points and was supposed to take 20 minutes. I started the survey, and answered a few questions, and then I got a message that there were no surveys available for me, and I did not get the 100 points I normally get for attempting a survey. I cashed out with them over a month ago, and currently I only have a little over 11,000 points. I admit I do not check in with them every day like I should. I usually wait for them to send me surveys. I hope they are not going down the tubes too.

I just completed a survey for myview that was from prosper.form.com that was a media survey. It asked what media sources I used to determine what I buy or what restaurant I eat at etc. The survey took me over 30 minutes, and all I got was 400 points. It is not like myview to be so stingy. They also gave me another survey to try which was worth 1,000 points and was supposed to take 20 minutes. I started the survey, and answered a few questions, and then I got a message that there were no surveys available for me, and I did not get the 100 points I normally get for attempting a survey. I cashed out with them over a month ago, and currently I only have a little over 11,000 points. I admit I do not check in with them every day like I should. I usually wait for them to send me surveys. I hope they are not going down the tubes too.

I always log in to take surveys. I usually just delete their emails.