You Gov -not giving points for certain surveys

footfree

Did a survey for them, on the very first question it asked I was told I didn't qualify.Okay fine then it went ahead with the rest of the survey.Asked about 20 questions took 15 minutes to finish plus you know when you have completed one of their surveys .It goes to the page where you rate the survey.Well anyway didn't get points emailed them and get the standard bs about not meeting the criteria.How can you not meet the criteria when it goes all the way to the end?So now I'm going back and forth with them.So don't be surprised if you don't get paid on this type of survey.

YouGov did that 3 times with me in the last two months. I went back and forth with them through emails and they refused to give me credit. Finally they agreed to give me credit for one of the surveys but when I looked, they hadn't done it. I called them out on their lie on facebook and then I got another email continuing with the lie that they gave me credit. Now I only try one out of every 5 Surveys they send me. I want to just drop them but I'm halfway to cashout and don't want to lose what I earned. Worst customer service IMO.

Oh yeah, now when I get to the end of the survey where you have to rate the survey, in the comment box, I say "I better receive credit for this survey". They really make me mad!!

I also have completed surveys and not get credited Whewn I get to I think 35000 for a Amazon I'm done, half the surveys I'm getting are only paying 250 instead of 500............................. :|

I have been shorted on a survey or 2 before with them. I was told that I had been given the points but I hadn't. I thought it was me at first, but I couldn't get the points to add up. It is horrible that it takes 2 years to cash out for $100. But I have other sites that I do way worse with.

Then today I get a 200 point surey on different topics.It says the survey will take 20 to 25 minutes and I will get 200 points.Well that went in the trash real quick.No way am I going to do that for pennies.Plus it now says on all their surveys that it should take you x amount of time .So what are they doing now ,timing us, and if we don't meet the threshold we don't get are points?I find that real annoying.

Well mine was a bit longer: ABSURD!!!

This survey is on a variety of topics, and the results will be used to inform our clients.

Your YouGov Account will be credited with 200 points for completing the survey.

We have tested the survey and found that, on average it takes around 30 to 35 minutes to complete. This time may vary depending on factors such as your Internet connection speed and the answers you give.

I just took the 200 point survey and it did say that it could take over 35 minutes or so to complete it. But I answered a couple of questions, an then it took me into a short Holiday Survey and it paid 500 points. Not sure if it would be that way for everyone though.

• 2 months later...

Rosie's Mom you are spot on about it taking 2 years to get $100! I would have clicked like but they told me I ran out of positive comments

so I had to respond. :-P